Bad Boy Isn't My Type...

Okay I just want to say I absolutely LOVE bad boy/good girl stories! And normally they are all cliché in highschool and everything, I really don't enjoy those anymore, and the thing with this and that it is so different from all the other Bad boy/Good Girl makes this REALLY enjoyable. Andy & Hunter: HAndy ∞ I recommend this book to you because it is waaaaay too funny. I mean the jokes you hear are :O and it made me chuckle like a complete retard on a bus and to make me laugh like that on a public place is really hard so this is my prove to show you guys this book breaks the standards :D Enjoy it please.

*To go read the book click on the external link*

_________________________________

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not a good girl," I retorted, causing a small smile to appear on his face. "Prove it." When Andy Deeks moves away from home to attend university, she soon regrets not checking out the details on her new roommate first. Enter Hunter. Arrogant and a bad boy, yet totally irresistible. Andy soon finds herself shedding her good girl shell to teach this jerk a lesson. Dozens of bets, make out sessions and challenges causes Andy to start following Hunter's lead. Cliche story about the girl changing the player? No, the player is changing the good girl, and not for the better.

_________________________________

Rate: 8/10 stars in Lucianna's scale

Have you read it?

And if you did, did you liked it? What do you think about the story? teeeeell me in the comments beloow please :)

Have you read any stories I have recomended yet?