A Bet Gone Wrong

Long time no upload right?

Shame on me. Shame on me.

This story scalated to my favorite ones in no time, when it gets published I will totally buy it, because it is that worth it, it doesn't matter if I already read it, I LOVE IT.

Anyway, this story is one of best I have been recommending everyone, mainly because the story is real, you feel the characters, it makes you believe this story could actually be true.

Plus is romance to the fullest, and I am a sucker for romance so I definitely have been dreaming about this story for a long long while.

The story is really well written, literally perfection, and don't get me started on the writing style. I have learned too much from this book and it opened my eyes, it showed me there is much more than the presentation of the person, there is a story behind every one of us, for me a book that can actually teach you something so priced like this is priceless.

Please go check it out,

It will not dissapoint. I can promise with a hand in my heart it won't dissapoint.

*Link to the book on the External link*

____________________________________

"I bet you eight hundred bucks that I can get her to fall in love with me, and sleep with her, before football camp."

Cameron and his four other best friends (also known as the man-whores) have been betting each other to get with a girl, sleep with her, and break her heart. Unlike most guys though, they aren't exactly sweethearts.

They're decieving boys who know how to do and say anything in order to win. What happens when Cameron has to make a bet where the girl must fall in love with him as well as sleep with him? She knows the rules, the game, even the boys (one being her best friend).

Cameron has until football camp to woo her in order to win the bet. Will Rebecca fall for Cameron's trap?

____________________________________

Rate: 10/10 In Lucianna's Scale

Because I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! PLUS the trailer is just perfect. Suits the book very well :D