Chapter 1

Nashi

I looked up still in shock, This tall, handsome guy is Storm. "Nashi did you forget Storm?" Gray asked. I was to stunned to realized  that he was talking to me, as I was just staring at Storm in all of his glory. 'Gale would kill me right now if he was here.' I thought to myself, still not looking away from him.

"She is as dense as her father." Mom sighed, and I finally tore my eyes from Storm and looked back at her. "I say that with love sweetie." She said as sweet as she could, but to me it wasn't so sweet. I started to feel embarrassed once I heard the twin laughing in the background, and of course Storm had to make a little comment. 

"Aw, she still calls you sweetie. That's adorable." Storm says making me look back him giving him a death stare for teasing me. He looks at me with a stupid smirk on his face. I cross my arm and starting on deciding on which move I should use to mess up his perfect face.

Dad steps in between us, "Okay why don't we head to guild to see everyone. Whatcha say Nashi?" Dad says pushing me away from storm, as a sign of saying, 'Not here or now.'

I shrug dads arm off me. "Whatever." I said and walked away. "If you need me, I'll be with Gale." I walked fast out of the train station, I hated the feeling of them just staring at me from behind me. I felt a sigh of relief as I turned the corner and they couldn't see me anymore. 'I won't let Storm put me back in that hole again.' I thought, running to the only place I Knew Gale would be on a boring day like today.

-----------

I walked into the library knowing Gale would be in here. I walk towards the back of the library and see him sitting at a table reading a book by himself. He looks up at me as I walk closer to him and sit with him. "Do you need something?" He asks rudely, he looked a bit sad, as his dark green hair falling into his face.

"Hey are okay?" I asked, with concern in my voice. He looked at me with a small smile and once he looks back at his book, the smile leaves his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but this stupid girl is about to die and she hasn't confessed her love to the guy she likes." He pulls at the root of his dark green hair and shoves his face into the book.

'I'm glad I don't read books now.' I pat him on the back and then pull the book from underneath, making him look up at me. "Why don't you stop reading for a little bit and go on a quest with me." He stare at me for a tick of a second.

"What's wrong? You never just go a quest without being mad or sad about something." He looks at me with a concerned looked. I scoffed at me in disbelief.

"That is so not true, I just want to go on a quest." He looks like was going to ask something, but decided not to push anything, so he doesn't make me mad.

"Fine, but since it was your idea you have pick the quest." Gale says getting up from his seat in the library carefully putting a bookmark in his book then gently picks it up and partially carrying it like a baby. 'Why am I friends with him?'

We walk out of the library and head for the guild. once we got there it was loud, as it usually is. I heard my dad fighting with someone as we walk to the quest board. "My son can beat up your daughter any day." I heard someone yell at dad, most likely Gray.

"No way, my daughter is one of the strongest wizard in fairy tail for her generation." Dad yells back at him. I roll my eyes at his comment, In my opinion I'm the weakest.

"Why don't we see them fight then?" Gray suggested, Making me sigh in Annoyance, and try to focus on the 'Quest Board', which seems impossible with dad and Gray's endless.