chapter 4

Nashi

My fist are already in engulfed in flames ready for him to make the first move. He makes a quick move pulling off his bow and one arrow. "Dark Arrow: Bull's eye." He says as he fires his arrow. It fly's quickly towards my face I barely had enough time to move of the way, but it still graze my face slightly. I touch my face where the arrow graze me and felt a wet liquid, I look at my hand and see that it's was blood. 'Shit! Gale's going to be pissed!'

"Asshole you're going to pay!" I jump towards him with another engulfed fist. "Fire Dragon: Flame punch!" I hit him in the stomach sending flying backwards in meat store. My fire fist die down and I start walking away. 'He wasn't much of a fight.' I thought a little to soon

"Where do you think you're going?!" I heard a voice yell from the under the Rubble of the building making me stop and look back at the meat shop. Slowly Azrael beginnings to stand up again looking unhurt. He hold his bow along with a bunch of arrows and points the bow at the sky right above me. "Dark Arrow: Hell Storm." He says as he shots the arrows.

The arrows shot up high in the sky until they the fall back down towards me in a flash. I easily dodge them, but then I here him say something when else. "Dark Arrow: Bull's eye." He fires another attack once I was distracted.

"Fire Dragon: fiery wing." Wing of fire sprout from my back as I quickly flew up to avoid his least attack. 'He's starting to get on my nerves.' I thought, "Fire Dragon: Wing Attack!" I yell landing a direct hit him. Flames surround him now. "You think your puny little flames can hurt me." He laughs and the flames die and he looks unhurt again. 'Damn...' All of a sudden I felt my magic draining my wings that were still there vanished making me fall back first down of the street. I roll on side gasping for air from the impact.

I hear footsteps coming closer to me at a slowly and steady pace. "Your skills are nothing compared to your parents or uncle. With such powerful people in your bloodline I figured you'd be even more powerful." He mocks, and light chuckle, "A person as weak as you shouldn't live." I look up at him weakly as he stop in front of me. "Dark Arrow: Hornet."

I try to move out of the way when sudden a very cold hand grabs me and starts running. I look up and see storm. His eyes search my body, arms, neck and face looking for signs of damage to my body to make sure I was okay. "Nashi are you okay?" He asks once we got somewhere safe I believe.

I try to get out of his grip was not loosening anytime soon. I felt weak, even by using only a little bit of strengthen for a few seconds. "Where's... Gale?" I ask, weakly into his chest, after giving up and just lay down in his chest to save the energy I have left.

He pats my head to try and comfort me, "Don't worry about him. Now tell me what happened. We saw you flying with fire wing then you suddenly fall." He dig for the he needs answers, making my head hurt.

I look at at him and shrug my shoulder, before laying my head down again, "I don't... know." He sigh in frustration. "My... magic... was just... gone." I say, keeping my head down on to his chest. His eyes stare at me in confusion.

He stare were dazed from confusion, he thought carefully before speaking. "What do you mean? Like he can take you magic?" He asks too quickly I was barely able to understand what he was saying.

I barely took in what he said to me, so I could give him an answer, "I...think so." I rest my head on his chest trying to figure out what was going on with my magic.

Gale

I stood in front of the bastard who was with Nashi at that diner. "So I guess you're the one with have to beat up." I smirk.