chapter 2

Nashi

Gale and I walked into the train station after we got some spare clothes from his house to change into just in case we needed it. I looked at the Quest once again, when I see something in small print on the bottom left corner of the paper. "Wait." I put my hands in front of him and gives me a weird look.

"What's wrong?" He looks down at me like he was trying to read my face or something, "You don't look sick, so don't use that excuse." He huffs out annoyed.

"No, wait what? Never mind I don't really care look right here." I spoke quickly trying to get to the point, while at the small print. Gale takes the sheet from my hands and holds it close to his face.

"Shit. It says we have to have a three person team enable to do the Quest." He rubs his hand to face. Gale rubs his chin in thought. "We can go back and ask Asuka or someone to wake us up in case we fall asleep." He then looks at his watch and sighs.

I look at his watch and see that it was 2:29 PM, the train is suppose to be here in just one more minute. "We can't, there's no time. We'll end up missing the train then." And at that very moment my heart stopped for a few minutes.

"So looking for one more person." His voice echoed in my head. I looked up at Gale, but he didn't looked as shocked as I probably did. I turned around and saw a very tall figure standing in front of me. It was Storm. I looked up to him and saw his signature smirk on his face. I look up at Gale to see what he was thinking, but I couldn't tell his face was cold still. He grabs my hand and starts walking.

I hear footsteps from behind indicating that Storm was following us. As we get closer to the train, I started to remember my hate for trains. I start to walk slower, but then Storm pushes me forward and making me walk faster.

"Man you're are baby, you act like you never been on a train before." He says as we finally get on the train. I look back at him and give a sharp glare. Gale pulls my hand in to an empty seat with him and there was an empty seat in front of us for storm to sit there.

The train started to move making me immediately feel sick. "Oh yeah! You guys are like Natsu when he gets on a train." He says with a hint of humor and sly smirk, making me want to hit him, right in his stupidly perfect face.

"I promise... I will kill." I say as I'm about to throw up. "Once we get off." I lean on Gale who has always been always able to handle any transportation better then me, but he still looks at little bit sick.

"Fire dragon slayer are such weaklings." He teased, I look up at him weakly and give a death stare. He smiles softly and pats my head.

"I will kill you second." I say, as I feel myself start to pass out. But not before I lightly slap him on his check 'That will show him.' I thought as the dark takes me.

Gale

I noticed Nashi had fallen asleep. (like she usually does.) Leaving me to wake her up which is usually very hard. I put my arm around her so she could be more comfortable. "So what the deal between the two of you now?" Storm asks me which shocked me for a minute.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused, he stared at me as if I had was grown to heads, but then change his express to a smirk.

"Come dude you know what I'm talking about." He wiggles his eyebrows then nods towards Nashi. I fight the heat that rushes to my check and think of something other then that.

My fist clench, when I realize that is was probably our parents saying something about us, "Look I don't know what the adults told you, but Nashi and I are not like that." He smiles shrugging his shoulder and looks out the window.