chapter 5

Back at Mongolia
Storm's pov

"Ahh~ it's so nice to be home and not on that death trap people call a train." Nashi says joyfully taking a big breath of fresh air. 'She's a strange one.'

"Oh look Nashi it's my dad and your dad." Gale says points and see Natsu running towards us and pulling Nashi into a hug, then he examines her face and see the cut on my cheek, he looks over at Gale with anger in his eyes.

"Care to explain why she has a cut?" Natsu ask making Nashi roll my eyes. Gajeel comes up from behind Natsu and hits him in the head.

"We come her to tell you that your mother's wanted to talk to about the-" he stops talking noticing I was with them. "Arrangement." He finished saying walking away dragging an anger Natsu with him.

"Ugh! We better get going before our mom's freak out." Gale said and started walking, but Nashi didn't. He turned around noticing she wasn't walking to and stopped. "We have go." He grabs her hand and try's to pull her.

She yanks her hand away from him. "No." Her hair covered her face, so you couldn't see her expression. She extended her right arm out with two fingers pointing out as out, as light start to glow around her. She started whisper words I couldn't make out.

I look over at Gale to see his face glows with frustration. "Nashi don't-." He said as he tried to grab Nashi, but she disappeared before he could. "Dammit." He says under his breath.

I stood there shocked at what just happened. "Care to explain what just happened." I asked very confused.

He runs his hands thorough his hair and sigh. "Nashi doesn't... agree with engagement, so she somehow learned transportation magic and whenever our moms wants to talk to us about it she disappears somewhere and it takes hours for me to find her." He runs his hands thorough his hair again.

"Does her mom know she doesn't agree?" He nods slightly at my question. "Why doesn't she call off the engagement then?"

"They've been planning this since Nashi was pretty much born." He started walking away. "Anyways I better go find her before it's get's dark."

"Do you need me to he-." I tried to asking, but he ignored me and continued to walk to away for her me. 'Whatever.'

I started walking toward the guild even though I've been gone for a long time I still remember how to get to guild like the back of my hand. I walked through the doors and immediately greeted with my siblings pouncing in me. "Storm! Save us!" They cried knocking me down to the ground.

I push them off me. "What are guys doing?!" They point in the direction of Erika her red hair flying behind her.

Her eyes scaned cross the crowd of Guild members until her eyes landed on us. "You two!" She yelled making the twin jump.

She starting to run towards us. "What did you do to make her mad?" She finally got to us and picked up the twin by the collar of their shirts.

"Which one of you ate my blueberry cream pie?!" She yelled at the twins making them squeal. I stood up pull them outs of Erika's grasp.

"Not these two." She looked at me with an annoyed glare.

She crossed her arm against big chest. "Oh yeah? Why do you say that?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Because they're allergic to blueberries." She stares at me blankly. A little girl with dark red hair came up and tugged at Erika's almost in tears. "I'm sorry big sissy... mommy said I could have it... I-I thought mommy told you." Once she was done explaining herself she started crying.