Chapter 5

INCLUDES A MATURE SCENE

            It had been months since that night and it was hard to fall into. It was weird letting Jay fawn over me, like I was his. I was his. It was weird. But nice. His kisses made my  heart flutter, and his touches made my body call out for him. That was the thing, I wouldn't let him go much further. I was still scared, and it made him antsy. He was being kind, and waiting for me, but anyone could tell-he wanted me. He wanted me intensely, in the way he held me closely, the way his lips lingers over me. The way his eyes looked at me sometimes when were alone. I thanked him for having the patience of a monk with me. It was the deciding factor in tonight. 

          I was with Jay at his place, chilling in his arms as we watched some movies. He had taken the time to get some of my favorite American movies, which I appreciated, but I was distracted by him. Laying on his chest, I could feel the warmth of his skin. I grew intoxicated just by the close proximity, like the sexual tension from all the months started to really wear on me. 

"Jay." I whispered, getting up from his lap.

"Yes, baby?" I replied, watching me. I had no words as I walked to his bedroom. Stopping outside of his door, I stripped out of my oversized t-shirt, revealing the lace set I had for this night underneath. His eyes couldn't move off of me, and he licked his lips, like a predator watching his prey.

"Come fuck me." the words feel off of my lips before I knew what I was saying, but I didn't regret them. After months of being treated like a queen, I was ready to really crown him. I wanted him more than ever.

With the sexiest look I had ever seen, he slowly rose from the chair, making his way to me.

 His steps to me seemed the longest in those moments, like watching paint dry. When he made his way, he held me close to him, whispering in my ear. "I've been waiting a long time for this. I'm not exactly sure I can be gentle anymore."

The intensity with which he spoke turned me into jelly in his arms, a low, deep throb starting in between my legs. 

"I don't want gentle, Jay. I want you."

He lifted me up, his hands holding me up by my ass. Any insecurity I had, was already gone as we entered his room. I could feel his erection throbbing right below my pussy before he laid me down on the bed. Watching my every emotion, he slid my underwear slowly off. His eyes were watching mine, and as I felt his eyes on my pussy, I covered my eyes as I exhaled a unsteady breath.

I felt his wrists push my hands back, and I was met with his lust filled eyes as his mouth hovered over my core. His fingers entered me, instantly becoming soaked .

"Fuck, you're already so wet..and tight." He remarked, thrusting his fingers inside of me. I moaned out loud, unable to contain myself. His fingers just felt so good, stroking the most sensitive spots inside of me. It's like he already knew every place to touch. I watched as he stroked his cock along with the tempo of his fingers.

"I had wanted to do a lot more before I got to the good stuff, but I've waited long enough. I'm going to take you now. Then I can have you in all the other ways I'm dreamed of."

The way he spoke over me mad me even hotter. I was almost embarrassed at the way I reached out for him, aligning himself with my entrance. I wanted him inside now. 

He entered me with little to no warning, but I felt no pain, only immense pleasure. His thrusts were controlled, but strong and deep, and there was no where for me to run from them. His hands held my hips stationary so he could have me right where he wanted me. His head was nestled in the crook of my neck, and I could feel his lips move in gentle whispers against my skin. 

"Oh shit, Kat." He groaned deeply, as he started moving slower, still hitting deeply. I could feel a pressure building inside of me, and I started trying to hold it in myself. I didn't want it to end. It's almost like Jay could sense it, because he switched the position to where I was on top, but he continued thrusting into me, hitting the speed we were at before. My moans turned into loud screams and sobs, his long, thick cock going even deeper inside me. I squirted hard, clamping around his cock.

"Oh fuck, Jay!"

His hands dug into my hips even deeper as his thrusts became more erratic inside me. His eyes were closed as he bit his lip slightly. Suddenly, I felt bursts of something hot and thick on my stomach. I looked down to see it drip from his hands. 

Once he caught his breath, he tried to apologize. 

"That was amazing Jay, what are you apologizing for?" I asked, cleaning myself up with tissues.

"There was a lot more I wanted to do, but I just lost control." He sighed, his hands rubbing up and down my hips.

"There will be plenty of other times, Jay." I said, kissing him sweetly. 

"Yeah..just like now." He smirked, deepening out kiss before we continued for round two.

Love Me Like You Hate Me. (Jay Park Fic.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara