Author's Note + Further Description of Female Lead(s)

First off, let me thank the few readers who have given my writing the smallest time of day. 

I love writing, whether people read or not. When I have an idea or fantasy, just being able to get it out makes me happy. Nonetheless, that does not diminish the value I have for people who decide to read my stuff. Thank you. 

Katrina Stephenson is a new character of mine. Completely new. I have characters for which I have written them into different fandoms for most of my life until now, but I wanted to bring someone new, something I had never done before. I am learning her just as you are. I hope we can continue to go further, and that she may mature and that we all learn even more of her.

I had a thought today, I might make this story more of a short story in a series of asian rappers. I'm thinking Kohh may be the next one I involve with a series, but I am not sure. I know he will be part of something I write in the future, so please look forward to that.

Below, I have left a sort of file on Kat, that was made between a character generator, and my own mind. This should help explain her tendencies.

-FL

Description of Katrina Stephenson:

 African American female.

Personality: The Actor.

INFP: Introvert Intuitive Feeling Perceiving.

Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Loner, avoidant, solitary, private. Can feel uncomfortable around others. Does not like crowds. An observer. A hermit. Interested in understanding and helping people. Creative and smart. Likes esoteric things. Familiar with the dark side. Embraces counterculture. More likely to support legalization of drugs. Can feel defective. Ambivalent of the rules. Likes the rain. Strives to live in accordance with a well-developed value system. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually a talented writer. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Can be submissive. Disorganized and prone to quitting. Acts without planning or thinking. Frequently losing things. Disorderly, easily distracted. Not punctual. Not always prepared. Prone to confusion and irresponsibility. Prone to quitting. Prone to lateness. Attracted to sad things and prone to sadness. Prone to feelings of loneliness. Daydreams about people to maintain a sense of closeness. Focus on fantasies. Prone to dreaming about a rescuer. Low self-confidence, emotionally moody. Can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings. Wounded at the core. Feels shame. Prone to feeling discouraged. Can sabotage self. Sometimes can't control fearful thoughts. Prone to crying. Prone to regret. Frequently second-guesses self. Can feel victimized. Can be pessimistic.

Psychological Disorder: Histrionic.

Favored Careers: poet, painter, freelance artist, musician, writer, art therapist, teacher (art, music, drama), songwriter, art historian, library assistant, composer, work in the performing arts, art curator, playwright, bookseller, cartoonist, video editor, photographer, philosopher, record store owner, digital artist, cinematographer, costume designer, film producer, philosophy professor, librarian, music therapist, environmentalist, movie director, activist, bookstore owner, filmmaker.

Unlikely Careers: business professional, manager, executive, administrator, business owner, supervisor, office manager, business analyst, financial analyst, public relations manager, CEO, executive assistant, judge, event coordinator, lawyer, office worker.

Height: 5"4

Weight: 150 lbs.

Skin Colour: Dark caramel brown

Hair Colour: Currently red. 

Body appearance: Size 32D cup. Bottom heavy, wider hip to waist ratio. Thick thighs and toned calves. Scars dot her body, but nothing major.