Chapter 8: Relapsing

Haileigh POV

It was really late at night and all of the girls were alseep, except me I couldn't fall asleep. My demons screamed and tormented me and yelled at me to cut.. I'd been clean since I was with the girls, even if it hasn't been that long. I went into my closet and found the blade that I had on me that day I was going to jump. I tried to be careful not to wake up Mommy or mama or any of the girls for that matter, especially Ally because she is a light sleeper. I went into the bathroom between mine and Mama's room. I shut then locked the door and slid down the wall and broke down crying, I couldn't be strong anymore, I tried to resist at first, but then the voices got stronger and louder and I listened to them. I slashed up both of my arms really bad and the blood wouldn't stop, I got up on the step to the sink and rinsed them off until they stopped bleeding then wiped my arm with a black towel. The nightshirt I had on was short sleeved but I didn't care because no one was up, I held my blade in my hand after cleaning up the mess and went to unlock the door, but when I did there was a knock. "Camila or Haileigh?" The voice said. It was Mama. "H..Haileigh.." I said, my voice cracking. Damnit.. She opened the door that I had already unlocked. I held my arms behind my back. She bent down to my level. "Sweetheart what's wrong?" I shook my head and I felt the tears forming already.

Lauren POV

I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard someone in the bathroom, I immediately thought Of Haileigh and Camila because sometimes Camz can't sleep and she relapses because of her thoughts. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom beside my room. I heard the door unlock so I knocked. "Camila or Haileigh?" I asked. "H..Haileigh..." She stuttered. I opened the door and Haileigh stood there with her hands behind her back and tear tracks on her face. Awe.. "Sweetheart what's wrong?" I asked concerned. She shook her head and tears welled up in her eyes. "Somethings wrong.." I said, picking her up and sitting her on my lap. She tried to pull back and I heard the sound of metal hitting the ground. I looked down and there was a blade on the ground. One of the big ones too. "Haileigh.." She started bawling and hid her face in her hands. I took the blade and flushed it down the toilet. I set her on the counter, and took her arms in my hands, "babe...." Camila came in, she looked like she had been crying too, she took one look at Haileigh and went out.. God I hope that didn't trigger her. I wrapped Haileigh's arms and she fell into my arms. "Shhh.. It's okay. You aren't in any trouble I promise." She nodded, but kept crying. I took her into the hall and walked her back and forth, calming her down. She fell asleep pretty quick and I went to put her in Ally's room because if Haileigh gets up, Ally will wake up quickly. Ally woke up when I laid Haileigh down beside her. I explained what happened and that I was going to check on Mila, then I told Ally goodnight and kissed Haileigh on the cheek. I walked out into the hall and heard Camila's cries. I followed them to my room. "Baby.." She ran to me and cried. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry babe I'm s..so sorry." She was crying her eyes out. "Baby what happened, calm down.." I wiped her eyes and looked into them, they were full of fear, regret, sadness, and panic. "Shh.. Slow down and tell me what happened." She slowed down and I sat down on my bed and pulled her onto my lap. "I.. I had another dream.. About Haileigh killing herself." Now was probably not a good time to tell her what happened. "It's okay Baby." Now why were you apologizing?" I was scared of what she was gonna say. "I..I relapsed earlier tonight." I held her close, "it's okay. Come to me before next time, not after. But thank you for coming to me." She nodded. "Can I sleep with you tonight? And can you go get Haileigh.. I want her with me.." I nodded and went to go get Haileigh. I picked her up out of Ally's bed and she kept sleeping, but Ally woke up. "Heeyyyyy.. That's my cuddle buddy you're taking." She said kinda groggy. "Camila had another dream about you know.. The Haileigh suicide thing and she's not gonna be able to fall asleep unless she's holding Haileigh." "Awe.. Poor Mila." "Yea.. I might just start letting them always sleep together." "That's a good idea, I'm going back to sleep though." "Okay, night ally, love you." "Love you too Lolo." With that I carried Haileigh back across the hallway into my room. Camila was still there huddled up under the blanket. "My baby!" She lit up. I laid down and put Haileigh beside Camz and they cuddled up to each other. Then I layed down and wrapped my arms protectively around them both.. Both of my beautiful little angels.