Chapter 11: Family Fun

Haileigh POV

I woke up in sweats again and started sobbing from the dream I had.. It was about mommy. I looked around and realized I was laying between Dinah and Ally. I tried to get up but someone pulled me back. It was Ally. She picked me up and walked out of the room with me crying into her shoulder.

Ally POV

I woke up to someone crying. I thought it was Mila but then I remembered she was with family, so it had to be Haileigh. I felt her try and get up so I quickly pulled her back, startling her. I picked her up and walked out of the room with her as she cried into my shoulder. I carried her into my room. "Shhhh.. I got you." I cooed. She cried harder. I ran my fingers through her hair and some came out on my hand, I was startled but shook it off my hand. I have to talk to Lauren about this in the morning. I just rubbed her hair without using my fingers so I wouldn't pull anymore of her hair out. "Sweetie it's okay.. You're okay.. You're gonna be alright." I whispered to her. "I.. I n..needa t..talk t..t..to m..mommy.." She cried with shakey breaths. "Let's call mommy.. Come on... It's gonna be okay.." I got onto my laptop and called Camila. She kept crying even once the skype call was ringing. It took a minute but Camila answered. She was laying in the bed watching tv. "Mommy!" Haileigh cried. "Hey Babygirl.. What's wrong." Camila asked. Haileigh shook her head. "She had a bad dream and she wanted you." I said. "Where's your mama?" Camila asked worried. "Asleep." Haileigh said. Camila nodded. "Well I can't sleep without you so my parents wanted me to come back home today because it was worrying them and next time you can come with me or they will come out to us. Okay Babygirl?" Camila said. Haileigh nodded. I texted Camila about the thing with Haileigh's hair while her and Haileigh talked.
(A=Ally, C=Camila)

A- Hey Camz this is kinda serious. It's about something that happened earlier. I don't know if Haileigh even knows it's happening to her & if she does I'm not sure she understands why it's happening.

C- What's happening to my Babygirl??? Please tell me! Does Lauren even know yet?

A- No it literally just happened, I was trying to calm her down when she had a nightmare so I ran my fingers through her hair and her hair came out in my hand, Camz I'm so worried about her.

C- Omg!!!! Is she okay?! Does she know?!

I shook my head. "Damn..." Camila said. "Ally?" "Yes love?" I answered. "Can you pull half my hair up its in my face?" "Sure Hun, go get the smoothing brush and a hair tie out of Dinah's bathroom." Dinahs bathroom was the farthest away.. "Camila I don't wanna pull anymore of her hair out.. Just watch.. It's bad.." I said. "Just be gentle and you shouldn't have too much fall out.. It's probably because her eating disorder was at its peak when we adopted her, or stress. Once she starts eating regular for a while it will stop." Camila said. I nodded and Haileigh came back. With the brush and a hair tie. She tried to jump onto the bed but was too short so I had to go and help her up. It was pretty cool not being the shortest anymore. I looked at Camz signaling her to watch as I brushed Haileigh's hair. I carefully sectioned it halfway and clipped the top part out of my way while I brushed the bottom. I gently ran the brush over her hair and it still fell out pretty bad.. Luckily she has thick hair. After her hair was not tangly I pulled the top up in a ponytail and smoothed the top down then carefully brushed the ponytail. I showed Camila the brush and she put her hand over her mouth. "Oh my god.." Camila whispered. I nodded. "See why I worry?" She nodded then looked down. Haileigh turned to Camila and she perked back up really quickly. "Do you like it mommy?" "Yes Babygirl it's gorgeous." Haileigh smiled. "Mommy what time is your flight gonna land?" "Um 5am I think." I'm leaving soon for the airport so I have to go and get ready Babygirl, okay?" "Yes mommy. I love you." "I love you too, by ally, love you." "Love you too Mila." Then we hung up. "I have an idea." I said. "What?" Haileigh asked. "We are gonna surprise your mama because we aren't going to tell her that we are going to pick Camila up from the airport and we will wake her up when we get back with her. Sound like a plan?" She nodded, "okay we have to be at the airport at 4:30am so we can be there a little early so we should start getting ready now, alright?" She nodded, "can you help me with my outfit and hair ally?" "Of course sweetie." I said smiling. I walked to her room with her and started looking through her clothes.