The End

The title is a bit misleading, my apologies, but I have some news....

IT'S TIME FOR THE SEQUEL!!! 

1. Thanks so much for all the love on this book (7k!?!? WHAAT!?) I absolutely loved writing this, it's almost been a year since I first saw Newsies...

I remember listening to Pandora studying for finals, and I was on the Wicked station and 'Seize the Day (Broadway version) came on and I instantly remembered when I was in Fifth grade I took acting classes at this super high end theatre, and we did King of New York (movie version) as a musical number and it was SO FUN! So, I was like, let me search this up...

As I did, Spot Conlon instantly popped up and I was like OOKKK I need to watch the movie. Two hours later, I was infatuated with the movie, music, and one Spot Conlon. 

Then, this happened!! 

2. Honest to God, this book went somewhere I never expected it to. All these plots came up on the journey and I know it was such a roller coaster to read...but I hope it was a good one! 

3. The sequel will be shorter than this book, but effective immediately I am working on it!! (Sorry for the wait, it took a lot of thinking about whether or not to make another book or just to continue with the same one...but I have some ideas for this one so bare with me ;)....)

THANKS AGAIN XX