2nd Song: I Love You Baby

Title: I Love You Baby

Song: I Love You Baby by Frank Sinatra

Pairing: 2Jae

Requested by: AlexaXze

Details: Something fluffy with 4,671words. Sorry It took me long to update >.< Hope you'll like this! :) :)

2nd Song: I love you baby

The smell of coffee filled Jaebum's nose as he waited for his order.

He wasn't fond of coffee but recently he felt the need for it to keep himself up as heburned midnight candles doing some paperwork.

Being a head researcher was tiring. No, it was damn exhausting. Not only because of doing too much paper works but also to the fact that his research team was very, very hyper and frolicsome. It takes way to many energy dealing and controlling them every single day.

Today was one of those days that he had nothing left to face his team – too tired and too annoyed. He can't afford any distraction now so he decided to work on this certain coffee shop near his apartment than meet the others in their office.

But who would have thought he'd meet the most beautiful distraction he ever came across with that day?

"Here's your order sir, one espresso frappe, large and butter toast," the waiter said as she placed Jaebum's order on his table. The latter said thanks with his eyes still glued on his laptop.

For a while he was so immersed with his work, even when he sipped his drink his eyes and hands still works. It was when the door chimed signaling somebody entered that Jaebum found himself finally tearing his eyes away with work and it landed on the person who just walked in.

He looked stupid at that moment – fingers on his keyboard, mouth still attached on the straw of his drink as his head titled slightly to the right and eyes bright and stuck on the stranger. It was like a movie playing on slow motion as he watched the guy walk towards the counter. He looked really handsome, with his bangs gelled up, sticking out from his beanie.

Jaebum watched, work already forgotten as he couldn't take his eyes away from the boy. He sat two tables away from Jaebum but there were nobody in between their line of sight so he still has the perfect view.

"How can he look so angelic?" Jaebum thought to himself. It was only when his phone rang that he snapped back to his consciousness.

"What do you need?" he asked after picking up his phone. He didn't bother to look who it was as he knew it's one of his members.

"Yah, hyung where are you?" Jinyoung asked from the other end of the line. Jaebum could hear the loud cackles on the background and he could tell they were having a blast again in their office.

"Out. Not going there today, why?" Jaebum answered, eyes were back to the handsome stranger.

"Director Lee visited, twice already actually. He said- yah stop that!Said he has something to say to you. Something about a new member or whatever. He said he'll be back next week with the guy," Jinyoung related amidst the chaos.

What? A new member? Jaebum thought. He massaged his temples, feeling his head suddenly throbbing at the though of a new member. Having 5 troublemakers is already too much to handle and now he wants me to have another one?