1

Y/N's POV

I woke up, but it was still dark. The room was hot and moist almost. I looked around more but all I could see was darkness. Until a bright light was shined in my eyes. "How did you find this place?" Asked a voice from the darkness, it was dark and scratchy. I heard mumbles from other voices behind me.

I continued looking around before an arm and hand came from the darkness. The leather like fingers grabbed my jaw, squeezing my cheeks together. "How did you find this place?" He asked again, with a sharper tone.

"I-I d-don't remember," I stuttered out. How did I get here? The only thing I can remember is seeing the sun setting before waking up here. I thought more before a sudden pain swelled in my cheek, the man who had asked me the question slapped me.

My eyes started welling up with tears before the light was moved. A man stood above me, how face white, his eyes almost coming from his skull, and two long scars along his cheeks. "W-who are you?" I asked, scared to be slapped again more then the man.

He raised his hand, but it was caught by a black tentical. I watched as he's pulled back into the darkness. I sit there scared, my eyes darting back and forth before seeing the glare of orange off of some goggles.

"Whoa she's a bu- TICK -ity" someone says, a twitch between with a loud popping sound. "What the fuck was that?!" I mentally screamed at my self, the popping continued before the light over head was turned on.

I looked around quickly, seeing four men standing infront of me. Along with the pale guy from before, he was being held by tenticals. I was about to open my mouth before a cloth was put over my lips and I slipped back into a comatose.