5

Y/N's POV

"Y/N... Y/N wake up," the male voice said, shaking my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up to see the faceless man from before. I sighed and sat up, "I didn't introduce myself, my name is Slenderman. You will call me Mr. Slender." He said stearnly. I nodded and got up.

"You've got a big day ahead of you, you will be meeting everyone today. Learning your new rules, and jobs," Slender said. He continued listing things as I zoned out. Why can't I remember how I got here...?

I nodded before shaking my head out of my zone. I looked up to see an angry looking Slenderman. "S-sorry," I said softly as he guided me down stairs.

Looking around I see all sorts of fun looking monsters, and a few other beaten up humans. "Y/N, these are your masters. Your owners almost." Slender said, pushing me towards the center of the room.

I stood there, my knees shaking in my non existing boots. The humans looked so poorly nuroused. I waved slightly and looked around the monsters. They all started introducing them selfs, BEN, EJ, LJ, Sally, and bunch more.

Nodding, slender walked me to his office. Before I went in I made eye contact with Jeff, his eyes had a story to tell. I would've kept starring but I was brought into the office by Slender.

He started reading rules to me,
• I am giving a owner/master
• I am not entitled to anything here
• I will finish my chores
Blah blah blah.

I zoned out again, thinking of Jeff, his eyes, his skin, his... Everything. I nodded at everything slender said but I couldn't listen. I couldn't get Jeff out of my mind.

"Finally, your owner is," he paused as he turned the page.