4

Y/N's POV

I slowly wandered around my room, advoiding to look at the camera in the corner. I made my way over to the basket and pulled out a short black dress. "Where are some jeans when you need them..?" I mumbled to myself and dug through the basket. Nothing.

I faced away from the camera and slid my shorts off and pulled my shirt off. Walking to the bathroom and turning on the shower, I glanced back at the camera. I decided not to think about it and step under the hot water.

After showering off and stepped out and wrapped the towel around my chest. I walked out to the bedroom and eyes widened as a younger looking boy layed on my bed. I screamed and held the towel tightly.

The boy looked over and eyes widened, "whoaaaaa..." He smiled and looked me up and down. My cheeks got red and quickly went back in the bathroom.

I breathed heavy and slid down the door. A few moments later I heard the metal door opening, a few boyish screams, and the metal door closing. I got up and peaked out, only to see a pair of black gym shorts sitting on the bed where the boy was.

I went over and pulled them on along with the muscle tanktop that was sitting under the shorts. Looking around to see who came in and took the boy out, I saw nothing.

I let out a sigh and layed down, pulling the blanket up over my shoulder slowly falling back asleep.