The New Girl.

Hinata's POV

"Hinata wake up you're gonna be late for your first day!"

I suddenly opened my eyes and realized the time
Oh great I'm gonna be late!
I get outta bed run to my bathroom brush my teeth and took a really quick shower.

I went back in my room, put on my makeup and put on black jeans with a purple sweater and purple converse.
I curled my hair and grabbed a banana on my way out the door.

"Love you sweetie have a great first day! And don't forget your cousin Neji is gonna be there so make sure to find him" My mom said as I was walking out.

"Okay mom love you too!"

Hi I'm Hinata Hyuga, sorry I guess I didn't get to tell you much about me.

Well I'm a junior in high school. I was orginally going to a high school in America but my parents just got divorced so I moved with my mom back to my home country Konoha.

I do have a little sister named Hanabi, she's back in America with my father because he felt like it was best that she still continued going to a private school in the states. But he's going to allow her to visit from time to time.

So at my old school I didn't have many friends. I was the shy nerd who didn't really talk to anyone. I do miss my three friends back in America but in a way I'm glad I moved I get to start out at a new school. I can finally start fresh.

I can't wait to see my cousin Neji, he's supposedly really popular so maybe he can introduce me to some of his friends!

~

So I arrived at the school and let me tell you, it is big..

"Wow.."

" I know right"

I jumped and turned around to see who it was.

It was a girl with pink hair and emerald green eyes.

"Oh hi I didn't mean to startle you hehe, I'm Sakura Haruno and you're the new girl correct?"

"Y-yes I'm Hinata H-Hyuga t's nice to m-meet you Sakura-san" I gave her a warm smile and she smiled back.

"Ahh right you're Neji's cousin he's told us lots about you! Well come on I'll show you to the principles office and don't worry you'll fit right in" she said with a smile.

I smiled back and followed her to the principles office.

We got to the principles office and Sakura told me that she had to get to class but the principle was expecting me so she told me to walk right in.

I walked in the principles office and I see a whole lot of empty sake bottles everywhere.

Isn't it prohibited to drink on school grounds?

I went up to the principle and introduced myself.

"H-hello I'm Hinata Hyuga I'm the n-new girl"
I said as I sat down in the chair in front of her.

"Ahh yes hello Ms. Hyuga and welcome to Konoha High. I have your schedule all ready for you" she said as she gave me my schedule.

"Good luck."

I walk out of her office and look at my schedule.

Great I have trigonometry first period.

Oh and what's also great is that I don't know where I'm going.

This is gonna be a fun day.

~

Sorry this chapter is short, promise that future chapters will be longer!