Knowing.

Hinata's pov

So here we are in chemistry. The teacher is Mr. Captain Yamato. I have no idea why the "Captain" is even necessary but you know I'm not gonna judge.

As we walk in, Mr Captain Yamato made me introduce myself and then said;

"Okay class, we're just gonna have a quiet study hall today, you can talk but you must be whispering."

Tenten and I see Ino and she waves to us to come sit next her in the back.

We walk over to her and sit next to her and we see that there are three people with her as well.

That girl from when I first came in named Sakura. Some guy who is pale as hell but once again, I'm not gonna judge. As well as another guy with black hair and looks kinda on the emo side.

"Hiya girlies!" Ino said all bubbly. We both said hello back to her and smiled.

"Oh Hina, I don't think you met these guys yet." She said while gesturing to the group next her.

"So over here we have forehead here but I'm pretty sure you already met."

"Shut it Ino-pig!" Sakura said annoyed.

"Hey Hinata I hope you're having a great first day so far. Oh and by the way, I wouldn't get so close to Ino-pig if I were you, she is a pig after all." Sakura said laughing.

"You wanna go forehead?"

"Yeah lets go right here, right now."

They both yelled at each other.

Jeez they act like immature boys.

"Ladies I said whisper!"
Mr. Captain Yamato yelled.

They both just glared at each other.

"U-umm s-so."

"They do this all the time." Tenten whispered.

Well that's just weird.

"Ugh you girls give me a headache." The emo boy said.

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha by the way."

So he's Sasuke..

"I-it's nice to m-meet you Sasuke."

"I would keep your distance from him, Sakura is head over heels for him." Tenten whispered in my ear.

"He's not my type anyways" I whispered back with a little giggle.

"And this is my boyfriend Sai!" Ino said energetically while kissing him on the cheek.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Hinata." He said with a warm smile.

"It's n-nice to meet you a-as well."

Jeez he's really pale. He should go to a doctor.

"So Hinata, you got your eyes on anyone yet?" Ino said with a smirk.