Him.

Hinata's POV

So there I was in the halls like a lost puppy that
couldn't find its master.

Principal Tsunade could've at least told me where my next class is .

Suddenly, a loud voice called my name at the other end of the hallway.

"OMG HINATA!!"

I turned to see who it was and it was my best friend Tenten, she's been dating Neji since we were 12 and he would always bring her to America during the holidays so that's how we became so close.

"TENTEN!!"

Tenten is one of the only few people I don't stutter around, there's others as well but you'll find out about them later.

She tackled me and we fell to the ground.

"Omg I haven't seen you in so long Hina!"

"I know it's been forever!"

"Let me see your schedule!"

I gave tenten my schedule and hoped we had at least a few classes together.

"Yay we have trigonometry together, chemistry, music, lunch, and gym!" Tenten said excitedly.

I was so happy that we had classes together or else I would totally be lost

"Come on we have trig right now let's get a move on Hinata!"

So as we were walking to trigonometry, we talked and started to catch up and of course I had to ask this question.

"So how are you and Nejiiiii?" I said with a smirk on my face

"We are great, now shut it."

I just smiled and laughed at her embarrassed face. Whenever I mention Neji she always gets so red, she really loves my cousin. I find it so cute.

"Well here we are the best class ever trig!"
Tenten said while rolling her eyes.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of having this first period but what can you do?

We walked in and right away the teacher notices me and says;
"Why hello their Ms. Hyuga, I'm Mr. Iruka, why don't you introduce yourself to the class." he said with a smile.

Oh wow, your classic "introduce yourself to the class" bit, it's not like anybody gives a crap anyway.

I made my way to the front of the classroom and introduced myself.

"H-hello I'm Hinata Hyuga I-i hope w-we could all get a-along."

Ugh, I really need to do something about my stupid stuttering.

"Once again welcome Hinata, now please take a seat in the back right next to Ino, Ino raise your hand so she knows who you are."

Ino raised her hand and said "Over here girly!"

She seems like a bubbly person.