Chapter 1

"Yo, bro, what do you think E-class is going to be like?" I asked my brother Mamoru.
"Dunno," he replied simply.
   We walked through the forest up to E-class.
We had finally emerged from the forest and to the building where E-class was being held.
    As we reached the steps we were greeted by a man in a suit, not like we don't know who he is.
"Oh, hi there. You two must be Akihiro and Mamoru Shimizu. I'm Tada-"
    "Tadaomi Karasuma. Yeah, we know," I finished for him.
He looked shocked. Then a woman who you could literally see the bitchyness coming off her!
    "Oh you two must be the new students!" She said in a disgustingly sweet voice.
"Before you introduce yourself, Miss. Irina Jelavić, drop the act. We know who you are too. Oh yeah that's right, what do the other students call her again?" Mamoru said and looked at me.
    "They call her Professor Bitch. Suits her, don't you think?" I replied.
Pro. Bitch let out a screech, a loud screech.
     "You little brats!" She yelled, "I don't know how you know all these things but you're dead! I swear you two ar-" we cut her off.
"Now, the really question is: can you kill us?" We said in unison with a terrifying look in our eyes.
    Pro. Bitch stumbled back now scared, and stormed off, still mad.
We went back to normal. I leaned back just enough to look in the windows.
    Just as I expected. The screech Irina made got all the students to the widows. They looked shocked.
As I looked at the faces, one stood out like a sore thumb, our good friend, Karma Akabane.
    I slowly waved to everyone with a face that looked like this 0-0.
I leaned back and realized we were heading into the building.
"Eeep!" I squealed, "wait for me you guys!" I ran after them and slowed down as I slipped in next to Moru.
"I assume you two already know you have to try to kill the octopus, right?" Mr. Karasuma asked us, most likely thinking there was something suspicious about us.
"Yep," we said in unison again.
"Good," he said, "here, take these. You'll need them to kill the octopus," he handed us both a gun and a rubber knife.
"Ok, so these are the weapons the file was talking about when Moru and I hacked into the files!" I thought.
As we made it to the door Mr. Karasuma told us, "Alright you two, I want to meet up with you guys after school. We might have to discuss somethings," He opened the door and everyone turned away from their spots at the window.
They seemed to silence right after we walked in.
The first thing I saw was a huge, giant, weird, alien octopus.
"What. The. Hell," I stared at it.
"Hello, hello, hello!" He said in a friendly voice.
"Ok, first of in the picture the government had, you looked smaller! I mean I'm not stupid I knew you'd be big and stuff, but this is just, just, crazy! I mean seri-"
"I'm sorry about my sister. She can ramble," Moru slapped his hand over my mouth before I could say anything else.
"Oh that's fine." The yellow octopus looked at us and then to the class, "ok class, let's get back to our seats." Everyone walked back over to their seats.
I looked at Karma and he smiled and waved. I waved back of corse.
"Alright, we have some new students! Would you please introduce yourselfs?" The octopus asked.
"Sure thing!" Moru said happily.
"Hi, I'm Mamoru Shimizu! But you can just call me Moru. Nice to meet all of you!" He waved at the class.
I heard some of the girls mummer stuff like, "oh, he's cute!" And, "wow! What a hottie!" I rolled my eyes.
"Yo! Name's Akihiro! Call me Aki, call me Hiro, I don't care! Oh yeah I forgot my last name, my last name's Shimizu. I'm Moru's sister!" I smiled and then calmed down and seemed to be a completely different person, "oh yeah, here are something's you all need to know about me, ya know, just so you won't get killed."
Everyone seemed to stare at me wide eyed, except Karma, he was used to this.
"First, don't call me short. Second, never underestimate me. Last, don't make me mad or...well let's just say you won't be here the next day," as the octopus came up from behind me I snapped.
Moru grabbed the collar of the robe shirt thing he was wearing and yanked him down on the ground before he could go Mach 20, and I pulled my gun out quicker than lightning, and shot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well let's admit it, THAT CHAPTER SUCKED!!!
Sorry guys I wanted to finish this chapter so bad! So I guess it got sloppy. Oh well! At least I did it! So be grateful!!!
Any way,

PEACE, LOVE, SANDWICHES!!!!✌️❤️🍔

MOONHEART22 OUT!!!!!🌙💙