Chapter 4

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with school and other stuff so ya know how it goes! But I just wanted to drop in and say that there is a song to this chapter so I'll let you know when you should play it because there is a part that is a NEED TO PLAY SONG so it fits in, but hey, you don't have to if you don't want to! So yeah! Once again sorry I haven't updated in a while (and this chapter is kinda short!) so please enjoy this neeeeew chapter! 😊

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Akihiro's POV)
    I sat next to Yuma the whole day and it was actually pretty good. The octopus did a good job teaching. I actually learned some stuff, not like I paid any attention in math tho. But the only thing that bothered me was that Mamoru had blurted out, "She was going to kill them!" So that got me ticked off cause I new who he was talking about, me.
    So I shot him the glare that meant, "say another word you're head's gonna be hanging on the wall".
So yeah.... Now you all know, I'm a psychopathic maniac. Haha.... It wasn't always like this, even though I seem like the more insane and well, uh, murdery(?) sibling, when I can't go to sleep Moru sings me a song, he has a pretty good voice on account if being a pretty good assassin himself.
Now you all probably want a backstory on this, so you know what? Hell, why not? Let's start from the day after our parents died.

§§§§TRA LA LA ~FLASHBACK~ TRA LA LA§§§§
(YOU CAN PLAY THE SONG NOW!!!!!😆🎶)

"M-Moru, I-I miss mommy and daddy," I cried.
"I know, I do too," Moru replied hugging his knees to his chest. We were spending one last in our house that our parents died in, right now we were sitting in my empty room, the house was silent, too silent, it wasn't right.
"can you sleep?" He looked at me.
"No..." I sniffed.
"I'll sing you a lullaby then," he stood up and walked over to me, I was in my bed. He sat on the edge of my bed and started singing.
As he sang I calmed down a bit. Our parents sang us that song to get us to go to sleep and Moru had memorized it. I loves that song because for some reason I just felt as if I related to it. Even though my mind was slowly being distorted by insanity and the need to kill, I was still a kid, I held on to a stuffed bear as I drifted off to sleep with Moru's singing.
People say that losing your parents at a young age must have been a horrible experience, and it was! But what the real horror was, was that a young 9 year old kid was starting to become a homicidal maniac.

     "But all I wanted was you..." Moru had finished and started humming to finish it off. I drifted into a light sleep. I could hear Moru get up and kiss my forehead then leave to room to his room.
        That night I had a terrifying dream. I dreamt that I was the one who killed our parents and Moru was backing away from mean begging for mercy but no matter what I did I couldn't stop myself, I tried to pull myself back but that didn't work, Moru ended up dead to.
        I woke up in a cold sweat and hyperventilating. I started crying and hugged my stuffed bear until I cried myself to sleep.

§§§§TRA LA LA ~END OF FLASHBACK~ TRA LA LA§§§§

So now you know why I go to sleep with a song, I always am haunted by that dream, I've started to wonder if I'm going to kill Moru I pray I don't. But my thoughts were soon interrupted as the bell rang a a guy with blue hair and a really feminine voice came up to me.
    "Hi! My name is Nagisa, I just wanted to welcome you to the class, it's great having you and your brother here, really," I looked up at him with a glare that only I could pull off. Moru liked it say it was the glare that sent people running for the hills.
But my gaze softened as I realized he was only just my age, and not the damn octopus,
"Oh, yeah! Thanks, sorry about the glare just was in some deep thought and I thought you were the octopus," I smiled and laughed.
"No it's fine I'm sorry for disturbing you! So I hope we can get to know each other better!" He said happily, but that's when it hit me, this kid could be a badass assassin!
"Yeah I hope I get to know you better too," I smirked. Nagisa then left and I stood up stretching and yawning.
I turned around and at the back of the class was Moru and my good friend Karma Akabanae.
"Kaaaaarma!!!!!" I yelled as I ran up to him and hugged him. But a traditions would have it,
"Don't turn your back I'm right behind you!" I spun around holding my gun up to his head. This was something we liked to do, it was a little test we would do, see you could get the other in a hostage position the fasted. I released him and laughed.
"Still got the same tricks as always, Hiro," Karma laughed.
"Yep! Moru can you carry me I'm tired," I yawned again and Moru sighed picking me up on his back in piggyback style and I'm not kidding in probably 3 seconds I pasted out probably to have another nightmare.