Chapter 5

(Moru's POV)

I just picked up Hiro and she instantly fell asleep, I'm not surprised, she stayed up the whole night, she can be a bit of an insomniac at times. I turned to Karma who laughed,

" 'She's changed' you say, she seems like the same little Hiro I used to know," Karma poked Hiro's face, normally she would wake up but she was in a deep sleep.

"You'd be surprised," I shrugged, "oh I just remembered Mr. Kurasuma wanted to see us," I sighed out of annoyance.

"Ooo, fun!" Karma sarcastically cheered, "Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Moru, I'm happy you and Hiro are in class here, now I have some real competition," Karma smirked and started to walk towards the door.

"Goodbye Karma, and thanks, I'm happy to be competition. But you know we'll beat you, right?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll see ya later, Moru," with that he was gone.

I walked over to Hiro's seat and picked up her bag, I didn't have one because we just shared her's. I slung the gray bag over my shoulder being careful not to hit Hiro. Once that was done I walked out the door and down the halls, to be completely honest I had no idea where I was going, but somehow I found Mr. Kurasuma.

"Ah, Mamoru, and....Akihiro?" Kurasuma looked confused when he saw Hiro out cold on my back.

"She's sleeping, just leave her be. So what did you want to see us, or rather me, about?" I asked

"Yes, that. Today I noticed you two both knew a lot about us. By a lot, I mean an unnatural amount of things, what do you know?" Kurasuma looked very serious, not like he was like that all day.

"A lot," I replied simply, gaining an eye roll from Kurasuma.

"You two are the most mysterious of all of our students," Kurasuma continued, "your files have very little information about you two," I looked at the ground my eyes narrowing.

"Maybe 'cause we just don't want people knowing much about us," I looked up.

"What are you saying?" Kurasuma demeaned.

"The government didn't give you those files," I gave him the look that could scare anyone half to death, even Hiro, "now I'm going to take my little sister home. Oh and don't even think about searching for our files, you won't find anything," I turned around but Mr. Kurasuma grabbed the bag over my shoulder.

"Look, kid I'm not letting you leave until you tell me everything," he glared, I turned around, now normally I'm slow to anger but this was just getting out of hand.

"My sister is asleep, I want to take her home," I muttered, "but Hiro is asleep so that means she won't have to see this," I yanked the bag back and reached in it, pulling out a real pistol, Hiro's pistol.

I turned around aiming the gun at his forehead.

"Let us go," I hissed, Kurasuma smirked and put his hands in his pockets.

"Save the assassination for P.E, you'll get a shot at trying to kill me," Kurasuma somehow hit the pistol out of my hands.

"I'm not telling you anything," I growled, "if that's what you're saying, my mouth is sealed, you'll never know any-"

"Give the gun back," Durning that time I didn't notice, Hiro had woken up and got off my back.

"Oh Akihiro, you're awake," Hiro kept her head down, she walked by me. When she walked by me I felt a sense of dread in my stomach.