Chapter 2

"Oh! Fast! But not fast enough!" I had just pulled the trigger and, lucky me!
I was trying kill Korosensei, but the stupid octopus went Mach 20. I only shot four of his tenticals.
"You missed, idiot," Moru said.
    "Damn it! I'm just tired you stupid head!" I growled.
"Well, now that your attempt is over will you two take a seat. At least you got three of my teneticals but, you'll never beat me, not that it wouldn't be fun," Korosensei said regenerating his teneticals and green stripes appearing on his face.
I rolled my eyes and took my seat next to a kid with brown hair and light brown eyes that looked almost golden.
"Hi!" I said cheerfully.
"Hi, I'm Yuma Isogai," he said looking a bit scared.
"It's ok. You don't have to be scared I only want to kill Korosensei. Not you guys. Besides, you seem cool!" I smiled.
     Yuma smiled back.
"Do you mind if I call you Yuma?" I asked.
     "Nope, you can call me Yuma," he said.
I like this kid he seems nice.
     He would be a good assassin if he went under cover.
All he had to do was be as nice as he is to me right now, and BOOM.
     Then he could kill the person.
This is going to be one hell of a year!

(Mamoru's POV)
I walked to the back and took my seat next to my very close friend.
"How's it going Karma?" I asked.
"Pretty good, you?" He replied.
"Ugh really busy!" I laughed, "too much assassinating!" Karma laughed with me.
My sister and I were very close to Karma.
We took down so many bullies together! Those were the good days.
Now we get to try to kill a teacher together! Man just like back then!
I ran my hand through my blonde hair and looked at Karma and asked,
"Do the girls always fawn over you?" He laughed again and said,
"All the time!" He looked at me, "you'll have to get used to it,"
"Karma! Mamoru! No talking in class!" Korosensei scolded us, "the same goes for you two also, Isogai and Akihiro!" Korosensei went Mach 20 and was in front of Isogai and a bored Hiro.
"Yo, Teach, call me Hiro. Akihiro is so long isn't it?" Hiro looked up at him.
"Alright Hiro," he replied and went back to the board.
"Holy crap, is that the same little Hiro I used to know?" Karma whispered and pointed to Hiro,
"Nope, she's become a stronger assassin and way different. After we became official assassins she's been different. Not as innocent and a sweet as she used to be, she's dead set on killing the people who murdered our parents." I paused,
"it's not like I don't want revenge, but she's taken it to a whole different level. When we hacked the government she was classified as a killing machine," I looked at my little sister she seemed so different from when we were in elementary running around the school yard with out a care in the world.
Now we're classified as some of the most dangerous people. All because of revenge. Revenge is what drives us, not money, not fame, not even so people will fear us, we want revenge for our parents murder, they had almost killed me too. They had shot me in the side while I was trying to protect Hiro.
     I was 10 then. The only thing I remember from that day was my parents sacrificing themselves for us and then I ran taking Hiro but ended up cornered so I stood in front of Hiro letting myself get shot.
Then I was in a hospital bed with my aunt crying next to me and Hiro staring at the floor.
That day she didn't look normal. Her eyes were dark and she seemed like a robot, no emotion.
I thought she was traumatized at the time but now I realize, she was plotting, plotting an assassination.
She was 9 which was odd. I think on that day she had finally gave into her darkness. She was ready to kill, ready to fight, ready to be an assassin.
"Mamoru!"
"She was going to kill them!" I blurted out.
"Mamoru, I wasn't asking if anyone was going to be killed, I asked if you new the answer to the problem," Korosensei sighed sounding troubled, "now who is 'she' and who is 'she' going to kill?" He asked.
"Ummmm, I uhhh, I can't answer that sir, I'm sorry," I looked down at my desk.
But before I looked down I could see Hiro's eyes, they didn't look like the normal grayish blue, they looked like they were glowing red, she was mad, she didn't want me to say it.
       I just hope no one finds that suspicious.

(Quikly! Nagisa's POV!)
"She was going to kill them!" I heard the new kid Mamoru blurt out.
"Wait, what?!" I thought.
Who is he talking about?
Is it his sister? Or was it someone else.
"Ummmm, I uhhh, I can't answer that sir, I'm sorry," I heard him reply to Korosensei solemnly.
"This is strange," Kayano whispered to me.
"Yeah, I wonder who he's talking about," I replied.
It seemed as if Mamoru was remembering something, this is really unsettling. Two siblings who were able to shoot four of Korosensei's tenticals, and now Mamoru is blurting out the someone was going to kill some people.
This is odd.

-------------------------------------------------------
YAY ME!!!! Ok I did it sorry if this is short and another sorry because Nagisa's POV sucked. But hey, don't judge because when I wrote this it was like what, 10:50. So yeah thanks for reading, please vote or comment,

PEACE, LOVE, SANDWICHES!!!!!!!!!!!!✌️❤️🍔

MOONHEART22 OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!🌙💙