Chapter 2

*Elsas POV*

I sit on my trunk, stuffing everything inside. Anna comes over and locks it for me. Today I have on my navy blue skirt, white shirt and vest. Right now I have on my favorite pair of blue flats. We don't have to put on our robes for a while.

So, I'm wearing my favorite shoes, as for my clothes, it's basically what I wear every other day. And it's my first day at the most prestigious school of magic in the wizarding world. I have to look presentable.

Anna helps me take everything downstairs and put in the car. "So Elsa, have you heard from that white haired boy? Jack Frost?" She asks. I whip around.

"What?!" I screech surprised. She wasn't there when I met him. Anna looks down and starts to twist her fingers. "I uhh...read your diary."

"Anna!" I yell unable to believe it. She runs down the stairs, I follow with my suitcase. All of my other stuff is already in the trunk. Anna is standing by the car door. I march up to her.

Mama and papa come out of the house. "Come on girls, we gotta get to the train station."

"Anna read my diary!" I say pointing at her. Papa sighs and gets on the other side. "Elsa, Anna won't be able to read your diary for quite a while. Now let's go or else you'll miss the train."

I groan and jerk the door open. I sit as far away from Anna as I can, even then I put my suitcase between us. Anna shuts the door and we head to the station. "I'm sorry Elsa for reading your diary. Please don't be mad at me before you leave for school."

She sounds sad, I look over and see her pouting with her bottom lip out. I sigh and move the suitcase to the floor, then scoot closer. "Fine. I forgive you." She smiles and puts her arms around my shoulders.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" She says bouncing on her seat. I peel her arms off of me. "But don't you ever do that again."

"Okay I won't. I promise." She giggles squishing her cheeks together. I roll my eyes. She acts like she's still five sometimes. I hold out my pinkie finger, she does the same.

"You have to pinkie promise." I say. She hooks her finger with mine. At the same time we repeat. "I swear to never again.." I pause for Anna.

"Read my sister's diary,"

"Or I will be forced to do all the chores. And have no dessert." We un-hook our fingers and hug. A couple years ago, we made it up. And since we can do magic, doing all the chores means we can't use any spells.

So, it's a good punishment. The no dessert was my idea. It always has chocolate. Anna and I love chocolate. So, to not have it would suck. As we head towards the train station, my wanders to Jack Frost.

Something tells me that I should keep my distance away from him. He may keep me distracted from studying. I really need to keep my grades up. My parents have set high expectations. Papa was in Gryffindor, and mama was in Hufflepuff.

Papa graduated at the top of his class and now works high up in the ministry of magic. Mama is partners with him. They're both so successful and I'm afraid that Jack will keep me from making the best possible grades I can.

But he seems nice too. Finally the car stops. "We're here. Stay close, both of you. We don't want you to get lost."

"Yes mama." Anna and I repeat. I get out of the car and go to the back of the car. Papa gets out my cart. He takes my suitcase and puts it on first. Then the one with my spare robes, and on top my owl Olaf.

"Ready?" He asks. I nod my head.

"Ready." Papa smiles and we head inside.

*Flynns POV*