Chapter 2- Damon's POV

A/N: There is some sexual content and swearing in this chapter. Just an FYI. Damon has a dirty mouth and mind ;)

Okay, on with the chapter!

************************************

I had to get out of that truck! I almost told Tyler about the dream..... If I had done that I'd probably be best-friendless.....

He would never forgive me. So instead of telling him the truth, I ran away like a little bitch!

I ran all the way to our locker, yeah Ty and I share a locker, how I'm going to avoid him all day you ask? Hell if I know! I put my backpack in the locker, making sure I have at least a note book, a pen and a pencil, then head off towards Austin's locker. I need a distraction. Which means Austin is just the guy that can provide me with one. That dude gets just as much tail as me, so I know there will be girls flocking around him. I'll just grab a chick and start flirting with her. Hopefully that will take my mind off of the dream I had...

Jesus what is wrong with me?! Why on earth did I have to have a dream like that? Especially about Tyler? And....why did I like it so much? Even now, thinking about it I can feel heat coursing through my blood. I want to know if it would actually be like that in real life...the way he touched me. Would it feel as good? Better? It'd probably be better. When I grabbed for Ty in his truck I had never felt like that before. It had felt like I had been zapped. I think that's why I freaked out so bad. And I know Ty won't let it go. So I'm either going to have to tell him the truth, or a really good lie. And I'm a terrible liar. Crap. I'm so screwed.

Finally getting to Austin's locker, I see that there is something completely wrong with this picture! There are no girls here! Where are my distractions?! I only see Austin holding hands with Jamie. She happens to be mine and Ty's other best friend, she's like one of the guys. So what the hell is she doing with Austin? She knows he's a player, hell he's worse than me.

Walking up to my two friends I raise an eyebrow at their hands that are clasped together. "Hey guys, care to explain why you're holding hands? And smiling at each other all creepy like? It's kinda weird..."

They smiled at each other then turned to face me. Austin wrapped his arms around Jamie.

"We're together Damon. We really like each other. We've been dating for a few weeks now." Jamie told me. I was speechless for a few seconds.

"What? But...what?" I looked at Austin and he just nodded at me. I was so confused right now.

"Chill dude. Don't worry, I'm serious about Jamie. I care about her. I'm really happy..." Austin said smiling down at Jamie.

"Well I'm glad that you care about her, but your my wing man! You know Ty doesn't do the whole player thing! He thinks its "wrong" or whatever! Come on man! You weren't suppose to fall for a girl..." I'm whining like a baby! I know I am, but now I'm starting to freak out even more! I know I can get girls all on my own, but it's easier when you have a wingman. Now that I'll be doing all the work myself I'm afraid I'm going to break down and tell Ty about how I've been feeling. Chasing girls gets boring after a while when you're doing all alone...but the thought of chasing after Ty? That doesn't sound boring at all.

I really need to stop thinking like that. I'm starting to sound gay. And I'm NOT gay! I mean I don't think I'm gay....? Maybe I'll test it out. I'll check out other guys and see if I find them attractive. If I don't then I will know I'm not gay! Yeah sounds like a good plan to me.

Returning my thoughts back to my friends in front of me, I tell them I will see them later and head off to my first period. I know I don't have any classes with Ty until after lunch so I should be able to think until then. If I'm lucky I'll be able to convince myself that the dream was just a one time deal, and that it didn't mean anything.