Chapter 4 - Damon's POV

A/N: so there is some cussing in this chapter, but it's only at the end of this, and sorry if its short!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't believe this was happening. I was actually making out my best friend. The feeling of his lips on mine, his hands on me, his hardness pressing against mine....well let's just say I have never been so turned on in my life! I knew that I had wanted something like this to happen, but it was just so surreal. I kept replaying how we ended up like this, me straddling his lap, over and over in my mind. Being caught up in the moment, I obviously didn't think about what would happen after the fact, but I sure wish I had.

"So....what happens now?" Tyler was always the one to be in control of situations, so the fact that he was asking me where to go from here blew my mind.

"Umm...well...I'm not...sure? Honestly, I don't know, I'm mean are we still friends?" I was unsure of what his response would be. I was terrified he would say we couldn't stay friends, that what happened was a mistake. But he was the one who wanted to kiss me first. Okay well that's not true, but I didn't ask him if I could kiss him, it was the other way around! I swear I'm going to be fucking pissed if he says we can't still be friends.

"What?! Don't be stupid D! Of course we're still friends! What the hell would make you think that we wouldn't be? We just flipping made out for Christ sakes!" He was obviously upset now, but I'm not exactly sure why, he was fine a few seconds ago, fuck he was better than fine!

I felt weird having this conversation while I was still in his lap, so I moved off of him. I didn't go that far away from him though, we were sitting hip to hip. He moved his arm up over the side of the couch so he could turn his upper body to face me.

"I don't know Ty, ok!? Fuck, what we just did kinda crosses the line of friendship don't you think? I was afraid you were going to say it was a mistake! And I don't want you to think that!" I couldn't help from shouting. I nervous as hell that he was going to tell me to get out of his life for good, and I couldn't handle that. He's my best friend, I need him. Sighing, I run my hands through my hair making it stick up, looking like I just got out of bed, but I didn't care right now. We needed to actually talk this shit out before one or both of us starts assuming things.

"Ok. Lets start with us staying friends. I will never stop being your friend Damon, you mean a lot to me. You were there for me when my dad died, and for that I will always be grateful. As for this crossing the line of friendship, well obviously, yes it did cross the line, but I'm ok with that as long as you are too....so are you ok with what just happened?" I just kinda stared at him after that for a minute. I was so happy I wanted to grab him and start kissing him all over again, but I controlled myself, barely.

"Yes I'm ok with it Ty. I'm more than ok with it actually!" I was grinning like a fool, and slowly, so was was Ty. I couldn't help but laugh, I was just so damn happy right now! I wasn't losing my best friend!

"Now that that's all cleared up I think we should talk about where this...us, is going. So...where do you see this," he pointed between us " going Damon? What do you want to happen?" He looked nervous, afraid of my answer. I just wasn't sure why. The answer was simple. Duh.

"I see us staying friends, duh! Why would anything change? We'll hang out like we always do, go to parties together like normal, workout together, go to school together...I'm not sure where you're going with this Ty. Do you want things to change? Because honestly I don't, besides the kissing, I really like the kissing...." I smirk a little at that. I didn't want to give up kissing him, it felt amazing.