Chapter 5 - Tyler's POV (part 2)

A/N: Okay....here ya go ladies and sexy boys! ;) I hope you enjoy it! There is of course swearing and some smexy scenes at some point! lol if you don't want to read the smexy scenes then don't I guess...but then what's the point of reading a bXb story? ^.^ lol

**********************************************************************************************************

By the time I got to the party there were people everywhere. Outside on the front porch, scattered all over the front and back yard, and don't even get me started on the inside of the house. It's was crazy packed, and all I wanted to do was find Damon and leave. I needed to talk to him, to tell him what my Momma and I discussed at dinner tonight.

I knew she was right, I had to give him time to come to terms with his feelings. I couldn't expect him to jump into a serious relationship with me after making out one time. That would be ridiculous and completely unreasonable of me. And honestly, I wasn't quite sure about being in a relationship right from the start. I knew I wanted to maybe go on a date and see if we could even possibly be together as a couple, but I wasn't stupid enough to assume we would live happily ever after just after a few kisses. I know I got angry when Damon said we should just stay friends, but I couldn't help it. I don't know exactly what it was that I wanted him to say, but I knew that I didn't like the thought of us being friends with benefits or whatever. I'm just seriously confused right now and since Damon and I didn't talk that much about this I know I have to find him before he makes an ass out of himself tonight. I just hope that I'm not too late, he could be drunk already and grinding up on some slut that just wants in his pants.

Shit!

Why did I have to wait so long to get ready? I can't handle seeing him with someone else, but at least it'd be a girl if he was feeling up on someone else. I think I would die if he was with another guy, that would be ten times harder than seeing him with a girl right now.

Slowly, but surely I made my way into the kitchen. There were drunk teenagers all over the place and it smelled like cigarette smoke, alcohol, and sweat. Gross! They really needed to open some windows in here or something. Trying not to gag, I looked around the kitchen trying to see if I could find Damon. Unfortunately I couldn't spot his messy brown hair anywhere.

"Tyler! My man! Where ya been? The party started like an hour ago bro! Damon's already drunk a few people under the table! Damn that guy can drink, yeah?" Gage, one of the guys on the football team, was already swaying on his feet. He looked as if he might pass out if he had a few more drinks in him. I swear some people are just so dumb sometimes. I mean why get drunk in the first hour of the party? Whatever, it's not my problem.

"Hey man, I got held up, but I'm here now and I'm only 20 mins late dude! The party started at 10 I thought?"

"Naw dude it started at 9. Let me guess, Damon told you 10 right? He always tells you the parties start an hour later than they normally would, because he likes showing up after everyone else. To make and entrance or some shit like that, I don't know. You know how Damon is, likes all the attention on him and you, I swear sometimes it seems like you guys are gay together! Hah! God that'd be awesome! But obviously you aren't since that boy gets more tail than the whole football team combined!" God, would he ever shut up!? You would think being drunk would make your brain stop working or make it slower, but this dude could talk forever! Ugh! Plus I wasn't exactly liking where he was going with this conversation, I needed to get away from him and find Damon.

"Ha yeah, that's real funny Gage. So where is Damon anyways? I need to talk to him."

"Over by the keg, in the backyard. Dude hasn't left that spot almost all night."