Chapter 1:TERROR

You hear a thud as you hit the ground...You've fallen down.A bed of red flowers had helped your fall.You blink and moan a little.A yellow flower with a face stood a few inches im front of you.Your body felt tired but you got up and walked towards the flower.

"Howdy!I'm Flowey the Flower." He says with a kind,cute voice."Uhh..." You groan."You took quite a fall didn't you?" He says.His petals are quite ripped and you could see some tears in his eyes.

~U.F  Flowey POV~
'T-There's still hope' I say in my head.She answers "Yeah.." She nods.I shake my head and fake a smile "W-Well I should teach you how to survive..."I tell her and she looks at me puzzled."O-Okay.."she responds."The only rule is.Don't run into Toriel."I warn her with a terrified look on my face. 'S-She's here...Fuck.' I say in my mind.

~Your POV~
Flowey looked behind you with a terrified look on his face.You turn your head slowly around and see a goat-like monster behind you.She was wearing a black and red robe and she had a yellow gaze fixed on you.She giggled evilly "Ah,you have fallen down,dear.".You stare terrified at her in the eyes.She grabs your hand and leads you in the next room."Hey!Leave her alone!" You hear Flowey shout after you and Toriel.You then breath slowly and look behind you after Flowey.

Toriel leads you to her house in the Ruins.You gulp.She opens the door and you go inside.Red flowers decorate the rooms.You step to the right corridor and enter a yellow room."This will be your room." She says.You nod as she leaves the room and you lay on the bed. 'I have to run away!' You say in your head and get up.
You tiptoed out of the room and headed down the stairs.A big red door stood at the end of the hallway.You opened wide the doors with all your might and exited.Finnaly,you left the ruins...