Chapter 2:HARSH LOVE

As you open the doors a harsh breeze blew in your face.You walk on a road surrounded by tall,slender pine trees.You hear heavy footsteps behind you in the snow.You turn around and see nothing.The footsteps could still be heard behind you.

Suddenly,a silhouette tackles you into the snow.A skeleton with a black hoodie and a red shirt pins you to the ground.You gasp for air and the skeleton grins."Well,well what do we have here?" He chuckles.You tremble as the skeleton laughs.'I'm dead...' You say in your mind and gulp."Afraid?" He laughs."You'd better be,because I will tear your soul away from your body." He says,putting a big grin on his face.His sharp teeth intimidated you.

You glared at him in fear as he called some kind of goat-head shaped laser.It blasted through your body,piercing your skin and making a big hole in your torso.Your body layed on the soft snow,transforming it into a rose red color.Your eyelids felt heavy and suddenly...Your eyes closed.Some moments later,you could feel something lifting you up and carrying you.

~Underfell Sans' POV~

After the girl fell unconscious on the ground,I picked her up and carried her to the shed.Her eyes were closed and she would moan some times.
I arrived at the shed and placed her down on the wooden floor.
I grabbed a rope and tightly knotted it to her neck so she couldn't leave.
She layed down silently as a dead corpse 'Hope she is not dead...My brother needs to acquire a human soul...He wants to become and absolute invincible being...' I repeated in my head as I trailed off to tell him.

~Your POV~

You open your eyes slowly.You could feel a pain in your abdomen.Tears fell down your face and onto the floor.The wind was blowing outside the wooden walls of the room.You cry in agony for a moment as you hear heavy footsteps approaching the shed.The door opens and a tall,slender skeleton with a black and red costume enters the room.It's followed by the skeleton before who caused you this pain in your body.

"Sans!You actually caught a human...But you almost killed it too!" He snaps at the smaller skeleton beside him.'Sans...So that's his name..' You say in your head."Well at least I caught one!" Sans snarls at the taller skeleton. "Whatever...Just get it's soul and bring it to me." The tall skeleton sighs."Her." Sans says.You looked at Sans and he looked back at you. "Hmph...Does it matter anymore?It will die." He says as he leaves the shed.

~Underfell Sans' POV~

She stared at me with a soft gaze...I could still see the pain in her eyes.I crouched down and looked at her.She seemed so fragile."Sorry..." I say and untie the knot at her throat carefully.She took a calm,small breath "T-Thank you.." She says and wraps her arms around me in a hug.
'What has this child done to me...?I'm changing...' I say in my mind.I gave a patient,but real smile.It felt...Incredible.

~Your POV~

As soon as you let go,you see Sans giving you a patient smile."I have some bandages on me...Do you need some?" He asks.You nod,holding your arms around your torso.He applies some bandages around your dry wound carefully.You smile at him and he smiles back."I could help you go around the place." He tells you."It'd be nice." You smile.You leave the shed and head towards a place called Waterfall with your new friend,Sans.