P O I S O N-Chapter 4

~Y/N's POV~

You heard the calm,rushing water relax you from all the troubles that happened.
You could seem to know that Sans was scared."Why are you scared...?" Your voice stuttered as you gazed at Sans.
He looked at you and sighed."I-I...Everyone...I'm scared...Of them..."His voice started to tremble.Your glare was soft and smiled "I'm here,Sans.I'll protect you.".You stepped close to Sans amd kissed his cheekbone.A red tint of color started to spread across his face.You giggled at him and he smiled."Thank you,Y/N.".

Your footsteps were soft as you walked across the rocky ground.Sans was glancing around cautiously.As you felt your feet ache you let out a small yawn."You're tired,kid?" Sans asked you hearing you yawn.You snapped at him "I have a name and yes.".He chuckled as he showed you a small cave with reeds.You sat down onto the red reeds as you felt your eyelids heavy."Night." You hear Sans' voice fade away,drifting into a dreamless sleep.

You felt arms wrap around your waist.A crimson blush spread across your face as you saw Sans' cuddling next to you.You closed your eyes again and fell asleep.
Sans' breath blew into your neck.'How can he breathe?' you wondered as you heard footsteps approach you two.
You opened your eyes open to see a robot in front of you.Screams tried to escape from your mouth...But a syringe stung your skin as you fell unconscious.

~Sans' POV~(At Alphys' Lab)

As I open my eyesockets wide I realized I was chained onto some kind of testing table.It felt sticky and gooey...
Y/N layed unconscious next to me on another testing table.She seemed so helpless.Her S/T(Skin Tone) turned a pale color.
I struggled...
Nothing happened.
It was hopeless.Small,soft footsteps could be heard coming towards this room.
I saw the yellow figure standing in front of the door...Alphys.She gave me a big,evil grin.
"Well,well...Look at this." She smirked, glaring into my eyesockets.

"We have a traitor here.~" She said as she put a finger under my chin.I shook my head as she laughed."Idiot...Why would you save a human?!We need one more soul and we will get revenge!" She grinned."Because no one deserves it!" I snapped and struggled to escape the chains.She started to pad over to the table Y/N was laying on.

A robot appeared in the room "Are we ready to take some tests on her Alphys?" He asked glaring at Alphys.She nodded as the two of them started to drag Y/N into an elevator.I shouted after them "Y/N!Y/N!Leave her alone!".Red tears were streaming down my eyes.What were they gonna do to her?I could only stare at the elevator and shout Y/N's name...

Ooo~
A cliffhanger...What is going to happen to you?Will you escape the evil,psychopath scientist?
Or will your soul be taken away from your body to break the barrier and make the human race disappear?