C O N T I N U E ~Chapter 6~

Sans looked at you,with a confused look on his face.
"What?" You giggled and smiled at him.
He mumbled "W-What was that for?".
"Everything...Everything you've done." You sighed and smiled.
His skull was still a small tint of pale crimson.

You entered the,so called 'CORE'.
Both yours,and Sans' feet clanked on the metal,blue floor.
You felt a shiver down your spine...Something wasn't right.
You felt a weird presence near you.
"Y/N...Y/N..." A faint voice was calling.
"Sans...Wait here." You headed towards the voice.
A half-faded child stood in front of you.They wore a black and red kind of robe.

Their expression looked blank.
"Here..." They waved their hand at you.
You slowly approached the child and glared at them.
"I'm Chara...I was the first human to fall in the underground." They said,a sad expression appearing on their face.
"You CAN'T trust him..." Chara said.
Your eyes widened "Why not?!".
"Shhh..." Chara muttered.
"Don't you know already?Haven't you realized?Everyone here tried to kill you...Even HIM...How can you still trust him?"
"He's changed!" You whimpered,tears cornering in your eyes."I believe in him"
"But still...What will your reaction be...if he betrayed you?" Chara mumbled once again,starting to fade a little more.

"He wouldn't do that...I trust him..." You whispered.
"All right...Continue if you dare...I've warned you." As they said that,they disappeared.
You turned back and headed back towards Sans.You dashed towards him,wrapping your hands tight around him.
"S-Sans?" You muttered.
"What is it,Y/N?" He looked at you,worried.
"You'd never betray me...Right?" You ask,as you let your tears drop on his jacket.
"Never...Why would you think I'd ever do that?" Sans glared,his smile dropping.

"This human...Or whatever it was...Chara...Told me not to trust you..." You let go and looked into his eye sockets.
"Chara..?Don't listen to them, Y/N...I'd never harm you." He smiled and wiped away your tears.
Your smile returned and you both started to walk towards the elevator.
Sans pushed the button.Mechanical whirring came from the elevator.
You both waited for a moment,as the doors opened wide.
Sans grabbed your hand and headed inside the elevator.
"How bad is the monster king?" You asked,looking at the skeleton.