Chapter Seven

"Then do it

"Then do it."

I said boldly even though I was terrified that he might do it. I saw his eyes turn darker if it was even possible. After a few minutes of intense staring, he removed his hand from my collarbone and heavily sighed. His body was still pressed to mine and it felt good.

"Go out on a date with me and I'll never show you my face again."
I said taking my chances. The plan was to find something embarrassing about this guy in his room and blackmail him and thus making him go out on a date with me. I think every person especially guys have something embarrassing stuffed away somewhere in a corner of their heart or his case, in a room, only my plan failed so now I have to improvise. Derek will not forget about my slip up about the date and I couldn't come out as a loser in front of my ex.

"No."
He replied with a straight face and I scowled at him. I struggled against his hands which were still holding me upright and finally got released. What kind of a single man refuses a date from a hot girl? But I came here with a mission and I'm not leaving before I've accomplished it.

"Listen, just one date, that's all I am asking for. You want to know about me, right? You know my name. That guy, Derek is my ex-boyfriend. I'm a dancer. Now you know the basics about me and that makes us buddies. I don't know about you but from where I'm from, friends help each other."
I said smiling widely at me while crossing my fingers behind my back. I gave him my puppy dogs eyes which my father also told me was the reason he used to give me anything I ever asked for.

"Again, No. And we are not friends."
He replied and started taking his shirt off.

"What the hell are you doing? Are you trying to seduce me or what?"
I screamed while my eyes burned with the image of his chiselled chest covered in tattoos. A dragon was all over his chest and I stared at it transfixed. I licked my lips unconsciously.

"No. I don't need to seduce. Girls like you come begging to me for a date."
He said casually as if pointing out something quite obvious. This man was infuriating and so confusing all at the same damn time.

"Excuse me! I am not dying here to go out on a date with you. You were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I am sorry if I gave you the wrong impression but I'm not interested in you and never will be."
I rolled my eyes at him and turned away from his glorious chest and started biting off my nails out of habit.

"Okay."
He said in that rough voice of his. I turned dramatically towards him with a confused look.

"Okay? What are you talking about?"
I asked while he pulled down a new shirt over his head covering those tattoos. My eyes stayed a minute longer on the V of his stomach leading to...whatever.

"Okay with going out on a date with you. Now get out of my room."
I narrowed my eyes at him for dismissing me like I was his slave who came to clean his room.

"Okay. It's not like I want to stay here anyway. I have many things to do."
I pinched myself before I could start my word vomit. I completely forgot how hot-tempered he is and how much he wants to kill me. So I did the next best thing beside talking, I took a step towards him and he took a step back raising his eyebrows high in suspicion. I looked at him weirdly and took another step forward and smiled at him.

"What are you trying to do exactly? You look creepy with that smile and your hand is awkwardly twitching by your side."
He said eyeing my hand. My smile turned into a scowl immediately.

"I was trying to shake my hand with yours to confirm the deal but I couldn't stand your obnoxious self any longer. Bye-Bye."
I said with anger burning inside me, gnawing my insides. I slammed his door shut, louder than I intended to.

Two guys were looking at me when I slammed Ronin's door. They were smiling at each other and looking at me from time to time.

"You two better not say anyone about this or I'll make sure the guy inside that room apply all that Martial Arts or whatever it is on you both."
They both looked at the room and then at me and nodded their head wildly obviously knowing about Batman.

I smiled at them and bounced away from the Boys Dormitory to my haven with one thing in my mind.

I got a date.

****

I just saw a movie on Alien Abduction and I am googling every site about them. I've gone nuts.

 I've gone nuts