We Up In Dis Bxtch

LoLo

We finally landed in Atlanta, and I can tell you right now this state is hot as hell. I made a mistake wearing sweatpants and a hoodie.

When me and Honey went in the airporr the first thing we did was go in the bathroom. Thank god we both wore adidas shorts and bandeaus under our stuff.

When me and Honey get out the bathroom the first thing we do is call a cab so we can get to our apartment we rented. I couldnt wait to see it because its supposed to be nice and its only $600 a month.

When we the cab driver comes, we tell him where to go. The whole cab ride was basically silent, besides the constant beats Honey wasr trying to make like she was a former member of Run DMC or something.

When we pulled up to the apartments they were beautiful. I think we were in the rich parts of Atlanta.

" Yo, we aint in Harlem no more", She said while laughing.

I playfully pushed her arm and said, "We showll aint Mamas, lets go in."

We went in and stopped at the office to talk to the landlord.

" Hi , I am Mrs. Walsh welcome to Serenity Apartment Complex How may I assist you?" She said smiling warmly.

" Hi Mrs. Walsh Im Loura-Ann but you can call me LoLo and this is Honey. We're the two girls from Harlem who called you about an opening." I said shaking her hand.

" Oh Yes, I wasnt expecting you until later on. But the earlier the merrier, but you are going to be staying in 2B and first months rent is due at the end of this month and enjoy your stay and I hope you find everything to your liking." She said handing us our keys.

" Thanks," me and Honey said in unison.

We headed up to our rooms and were surprised about what our room looked like. It looked like a royalty suite. It had 2 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, a full living room, a den, and a big ole kitchen.

" Gurr, I am so stoked, but too bad we have to leave to find us a JOB for this rent cuz our savings aint gone support us forever. And Honey C needs some new shoes." Honey said setting her bags down in her room.

" Ugh, when did you become my wife." I said mean mugging her.

" Just come on", She said pulling me out the door.

Its ashame we gone have to walk the whole way since we have no car.

Breezy...

Me and Ty decided to go for a walk down our block. It was an alternative for stress relief besides smoking on dat Crinn-ack nd my bitches fucking me.

As we was walking We saw these two Honies walking our way. The Carmel one was beautiful she had undeniable curves and long black curly hair. And the other one was too Chinky for me, that was more up Tyga alley.

" Hey, Ma, you wanna go home with daddy," I said as she walked past.

" This Ma have a name nd its Lo get it straight," She said keeping her eyes straight ahead.

" Aight,' Lo . You want daddy to give u a ride."

" No I dont, and until you learn how to respect me, dont talk to me." She said putting her hand in my face.

" Aye, man what you do that for? That asian one coulda been my baby moms forreal." Tyga said punching my arm.

I didnt respond because I didnt know why I did it. I mean, I guess it became a habit and forgot how to treat a lady. Its something about her that I can relate to. Like out stories are the same or something. Thats mos def somethin breezy gone get.

---------------------------------------------

How was it leave comments nd vote.

FMOI @ _bluelipgloss_

FMOT @ ItzParis__