DADADA

Lo.

"Hello, Lo Dawg! You gone answer the damn question or nah?! " Chris said getting irritated.

"Yeah, Chris you can be my bae " I said smiling extra hard.

"Forealsies! Or are you just sayin that to spare a nigga feelings cuh I can take no"

"No, I'm serious. I like you." I said being serious. But still cracking up on the inside because he just said forealsies.

"Oh, Okay. Coo. That's smoove. That's Gucci. So what school you go to?"

"We not in one yet. We almost forgot about it."

"Come to my school!!! I need you at by school. I'll get you the enrollment papers tomorrow, okay? Okay. "

Before I could say anything he hung up. I'm guessing he just wants to be with me all the time. When I got up from the couch I seen Honey starting at me.

"Girlll, wtf is yo problem? Staring like u done seen a ghost the fuck. " I said smiling.

"That.. that.. th-" She said stuttering.

"T-T-TODAY NIGGA! " I said laughing.

"That was so cute. Oh my gad! Y'all gone be fah life baby. Y'all gone have some little Chris's and Lo's running around. " She said with both of her hands on her heart with her lip poking out.

"Yeah, and we is you and Ty gone be baes? " I said with my eyebrow raised.

"Already am Mama's. I didn't tell you because you would've felt lonely as always."

I straight faced her and walked into room to look in my mirror. I cant believe somebody actually likes me. It's been so long since I had this feeling.

_________________

Sorry it's been so long since I actually wrote something about this story. I'm going to try to update it more often. I make no promises. Fmoi @amourpvris