On to the Next One

Honey.

"I hate you bitch!" I said at Lo when she told me she set me up on a date without asking me.

"Gurr, Fa why? Yall is perfect fa each other. Can't you just go along with it." Lo said rubbing her forehead.

"Oh, so now you wanna be racist? Is it because im asian? Huh. Well than why dnt u go with Meezy cuz yall lightskin!" I said at her. To be honest now im just trying to get on her nerves cuz its so fun.

"Its Breezy and I am going out with him and you coming with me rather you walk, or get pushed out in a wheelchair." She said yelling.

"Ok, Lo. Ill be ready in 45." I said skipping in to the bathroom.

I went into the bathroom by my room and got in the shower. Once I got out, I did all the hygiene stuff. I towel-dried my hair and put up in a bun with my baby hair hanging down.

I went to my closet and I decided to go with a simple look : Sleeveless amercan flag top, ripped skinny jeans, and white sandals. I didnt feel like wearing heels because I dnt like being tall. Im 5'3", Im fun-sized, and thick, and aint nobody complaining bout it.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Lo was standing by the door texting on her phone. She was wearing a Pink Marilyn Monroe crop top, pink skinny jeans, and pink low top converse. She was lookin too cute.

"The way we lookin. We might come back pregnant." I said lookin at Lo.

"Yes, Cuz our shit so tight." Lo said pullin out her wedgie.

"Nah Boo, Yo shit might be tight. Mines is mighty fitted." I said smiling.

Tyga.

"Mane thats why we friends cuz we got each other back." I said dappin Chris up for getting me a date with That blasian goddess.

"No problem, anytime" Chris said looking a little confused.

"But, is we pickin them up, or..."

"Nigga, you know damn well we aint got no car." Chris said lookin at me at laughing.

"I mean we coulda walked to they place" I said scracthing my head.

"Then how we gone get to da movies. Cuz Mothafucka I aint walkin 3 fuckin miles in my brand new J's, so i told them that well meet them there." Chris said walking out the door, and me following him.

"Then nigga how the fuck is we supposed to get there." I said walking.

"Call a cab."

When we got to the movies we already saw Honey and Lo, standing at the door.

"Hey Lo, This my nigga Tyga but err'body call him Ty, and who is this pretty girl over here." Chris said introducing me.

I shook Lo's hand and stared directly into eyes and I could tell that she was into me.

"Hey Ty, this is my Best Friend Honey." Lo said smiling.

Honey shook my hand and I kissed it and her eyes lit up. I got her, and i really do think she cuffing typa material.

After the movie ended we went out to T.G.I Fridays and ate.

"Hello, How yall doin im Jessica and I will be your server tonight. Can I get yall started with some drinks?" A young girl said with a thick country accent.

"Yes, Sprite for me. And for this Blasian goddess right here lemonade, with extra sugar." I said winking at Honey and she blushed.

"Ohkay....Ill have a coke. And for Carmel Delight. Perhaps a fruit punch." Chris said looking at Lo.

"Ha, perhaps not. Can I get a pína Colada please and thank you."

Me and Honey both said, "Damn mane." at the same time and we started to giggle.

"Playing hard, I see." Chris said staring at Lo.