Welcome To McDonalds........

LoLo

Today is the day me and Honey start working at McDonalds. After that disrecptation and that other blasian quiet nigga ( probably an immigrant and didnt know english yet ) we went to McDonalds and the job got handed to us without us filling out an application.

The manager said they need more "pretty" girls working at McDonalds, which I didnt know what I was supposed to say behind that because I didnt know if he was tryna make us feel good or get in our panties.

When we both got dressed Honeys Ex-boyfriend Chico was going to pick us up. He was a cool as nigga and cute. So I have yet to find out they broke up.

The ride to McDonalds was awkward because they werent on good terms anymore.

When we walked in McDonalda the manager immediatly greeted us, "Well How are Honey and Loura-Ann, You two are going to be at the cash register today-", I interrupted him," Mr. Wright I would much rather prefer you call me LoLo." He looked at me with a confused look and continued showing us how to work the register.

It was great that me and Honey was working together, but something didnt feel right. I dont know what it was. But it felt like something strande was going to happen.

Two familar looking boys walk in, and look at the menu. I had knew I seen them somewhere because I can remember exactly where I saw them at. One of the came up to the register and started ordering.

" Welcome to McDonalds can I take your order." I said with a polite smile.

" Yeah, can I get a- wait I know you I saw you when I was walking down Chalmers and MLK." He said pointing at me.

" Oh Yeah, You were old dude that called himself Breezy,"

"Yup, thats me but umm, Im sorry for the way I acted towards you and that was disrespectful."

" Its Ok, I get it alot."

" So, you wanna hang out later. Just as friends though like go to a movie or something."

" Uhh, sure and can my friend Honey come with us, you can bring ol blasian boy."

" Yeah, for sure."

" Ok, I get off at 5 so, heres my number and Ill text you the address when were ready." I said putting my number in phone.

" Alrite, see you then Lo"

" Wait, didnt you want to order somethin?"

" Nah, I got just what I needed right here."

--------------------------------------

Will Lo jus be another one of chris hoes??

will they fall in love??? or one night stand???

Lemme know what yall think, gone give ty nd honey they own povs in da next chapter