Happily Ever After

After the funeral, Athena vowed to never get married for her son's safety. Everything was back to the way it was before she had gone to see her sister three years ago.

"Again, thank you for taking care of my son," Athena smiled at the seven women. She turned to Princess Sophina and said, "Thank you for saving his life."

Athena was so grateful for the seven women taking care of her son that she asked them to be the palace staff. The women really liked the young prince, and they accepted the queen's offer.

Hugo turned to the princess and fell in love. "Thank you, Sophina," he sighed. "If it wasn't for you, I would be up in heaven right now."

"It was no problem," Sophina smiled. She and Hugo learned toward each other and kissed.

It wasn't long before Sophina and Hugo got married. Athena was sure she'd be happy being a widow for the rest of her life, but she was very happy for her son. Everyone rejoiced over the prince's marriage. Hugo had gotten what he wanted: his home and his mother. He also got himself a wife.

This experience taught Hugo a very important lesson. People aren't always who they appear to be. He promised to be very careful with the strangers he meets, and he knew he had to make sure to observe what is around him.

The kingdom of Arendelle was back to its former glory. Queen Athena was back, and King Gaston was gone forever. Hugo was relieved to have his old life back—and even better than it was before.

The happy prince and his new wife lived happily ever after.

The End.