meeting tamakis sister

Haruhi pov
Tamaki called the whole host club over to his house. As soon as we got there some maids ran out to get us all and were saying "hurry hurry you must meet her". We looked at eachother with looks on our faces saying what is she talking about. We walked in and saw Tamaki facing a girl with h/l h/c hair tamaki got excited and she told him to calm down he calmed down instantly. The girl turned around and we were met with pretty e/c eyes i looked at the boys there were stunned. The girl said "So you are my big brothers friends". Everyones jaw dropped including mori and kyoya. The twins recovered and were soon running up to her saying "shes sooooo pretty". I got to admit there was a strange pang of anger in my chest towards the twins... Was i jealous they talked to her before me? The girl stood up and introduced her self.

Y/n pov
I smiled and introduced myself they were lightly blushing when i shook their hands even the girl blushed which i thought was kinda odd. I smiled and returned to the couches but this time i sat by Tamaki's side and said in a stern voice "Tamaki introduce your friends". Once introductions were finished i smiled and said "I'm happy to meet you all. I hope we all get along.". I asked them to join me for a snack i made. But as soon as i left the room i heard a shout saying "YOU HAVE A SISTER!?!?". I walked into the room and told them to quite down. After snack time they asked tamaki why they didnt tell them why he had a sister. Me and Tamaki told our story while everyone stayed quite. After the story i got up and walked away then i realized it was quite i turned around for a split second once i turned back around i was falling. I tripped. I hurt my elbow and tears came to my eyes. When i was sniffling and starting crying everyone was snapping back into reality Tamaki rushed to me and picked me up and brought me to my room everyone was following closely. Tamaki set me on the bed and said "y/n stop crying before i tickle you". I was still crying and Tamaki started tickling me everyone walked in and saw Tamaki tickling me every one blushed and glared at tamaki. After the tickle figjt was over i sat up and pulled my sleve to fix my shirt cuz some of my bra was showing tamaki saw and realized everyone including haruhi was looking at me with blushes and nosebleeds. Tamaki got up near the host club and yelled "PERVESSSS!!!!!". Everyone left and i got up to take a shower cuz i was starting to sweat cuz of the tickle fight. After the shower i put on underwear bootyshorts a bra and a sports bra. I walked into the living room thinking everyone was gone only to be met with six wide eyes and nosebleeds. Tamaki ran to me and gave me his jacket. He was wearing a hoodie he handed me it and i put it on it went below my butt and the sleves were too long. Everyone yelled "Kawaii" and tried tackling me. I ran to my room and hid as soon as i was in my room i walked to my bed and slept. Everyone tipptoed and when tamaki saw he he kissed my forehead and covered me up. He told everyone that it was time to go before they left he told then to be there early so they could show me around the school.
-time skip to next morning-

Y/n pov
I woke up to a happy tamaki telling me to get up. It was my first day at Ouran. Dad showed me the uniform i begged him to wear something else he gave in and the next thing im wearing

(choose a color) uniform. I smiled and finished getting dressed by applying cherry lip gloss. Me and Tamaki got in the car and arrived at school minutes later the host club was there mori opened the door and let me and Tamaki out everyone was awestruck by my appearance. They started the tour and i met all my teachers before school and they showed me the place they host. Music room three. I was walking around and i tripped on my foot. I chashed into a table everyone sweatdropped. Kyoya said i could work my debt off or pay i decided to becone the clubs first hostess.
-time skip to when people start arriving-

When people started arriving the host club walked me to my first class. Alot of girls were glaring at me while the boys stared at me with hearts in their eyes. At class i introduced my self "Hi im y/n suoh Tamaki is my older brother. It is the first time I've seen him since Tamaki came to japan. I really would like to get to know you all... Am I forgetting something... Oh Yeah im also the host clubs first hostess i hope i will be able to become friends with you guys at the club. Thats all. Now where should i sit?". The teacher pointed to a spot at the middle side of the class by a group of glaring girls i winced mentally and sat down. After class was over and i was just exiting the door a girl with brown eyes and long blonde hair she punched me and said "try not to get too close to the hosts" she slammed the back of my head onto the locker she left and i started drifting into a black nothing.
Hikaru pov
I saw everything i told kaoru to bring her to the nurse while i find Tamaki. The whole club was with Tamaki and the girl who hurt y/n was there i i ran up to her and yelled "WHY DID YOU HURT Y/N?!?!". Tamaki was freaking out. I told him to go to the nurse and then Kyoya banned her from the host club for three months. She muttered "that b@+!h is gonna pay" we turned away from her and ran to the nurses office to see y/n hugging tamaki and crying. By the end of the day she was ok and insisted she would host. We headed to the club put y/n in her spot and the guests arrived.

Y/n pov

I was sitting with my guests and talking we switched guests a couple times but one boy was sitting with me all day because he requested a whole day with me. He left after it was closing time and we cleaned up. A minute later tamaki started talking abour going to the beach.

-time skip to beach day-

The twins had their maid try swim suits on me and haruhi one helped her the other helped me i ended up wearing a white bikini that had things dangling from the bottoms and the top was a plain white bikini top i also tied a black cover up over the bottoms. After a while of picking up our dinner that we found on the beach i was sitting on a rock with some of the girls a couple of boys came up and cornered me on the rock while the others went to get help haruhi came up and tried helping thile the man was trying to assult me the others saw what happened. I was still trying to get them away when they tried to push haruhi in i pushed her out of the way and the next thing i knew i was being pulled under the water the darkness was closing in and before i was out i felt a hand grab mine and pull me up.

-time skip to being back on the shore-
Kyoya was giving me cpr. Everyone was standing there hopeful. A few seconds i coughed up water and i opened my eyes everyone was crying. Before time i was even sitting up Tamaki was yelling at me for neing a girl thinking i could handle being pushed off a cliff into the ocean.
-time skip to the house-

I was eating dinner and got sick i ran to the nearest bathroom a few minutes later i walk out and see kyoya drying off his hair i apologized for entering his room without being asked. Kyoya was proving tamakis point by doing something i would rather not mention. Tamaki walked in on me sitting on kyoyas bed when we got to my room tamaki was asking what he saw happening. I went to hang out with haruhi after apologizing to tamaki. Me and haruhi were wearing dresses hers tinted pink mine was tinted f/c we were talking when a storm started haruhi and i were scared the life out of us tamaki walked in and saw us scared he toed a piece of cloth around haruhi and my eyes the hosts walked in and the twins thought he was going to go something S&M to us i didnt understand what that meant. Me and haruhi kicked everyone out me and haruhi kept hanging out we both passed out for the night a few minutes later.