back to Haru's house

Third person pov

A (hc) haired girl was sleeping peacefully so she didnt hear the door open or footsteps heading towards her at a fast pace. She was in the middle of a peaceful dream when a boy that looks around the same age as the girl slept the boy hurled himself at the bed and started hopping on it. If the boy thought he has woken up a demon before he was surely mistaken. The girl had stayed up the night working on personal progects. (writing songs drawing etc.) The girls eyes opened. She glared at her brother and grabbed the scruff of his shirt and threw him out the room and he faceplanted into the wall across from her door. Little did she know people were out side of her door they peered into the room. And say the (hc) haired girl standing on her bed her hand back as if she threw something. They didnt notice what the girls pajamas were until she screamed pervert and slammed the door....they knew they were in for a beating.

(yn) pov

I had just thrown bakami out of my room when I felt several eyes staring at me the rest of the host club were staring at me I realized what i was wearing, a crop top that went under my ribs and my fuzzy batman shorts.(XD I had to) I screamed perverts at the boys and slammed the door closed. I was muttering very colorful words as i was changing (your outfit is in the media). I slammed my door open and found all of the boys slowly inching away. "Oh boyyysss" i said in a sing song voice. I reached inside my door and grabbed my bat that i put nails in i said one simple word that made them run for their lives "run". They ran like the wind.

After about two hours of chasing them because they hid I left and went to Haru's house. We were hanging out for awhile. We went a few places and once we came back I saw the very things i didn't want to see.....can you guess what it is?? If you said the host club you are correct!! Since im a ninja i snuck into Haru's house without anyone noticing. After a few minutes i heard footsteps coming up the stairs I stood in frount of the door and when it opened i scared thw crap out of them. I laughed so hard.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.MAGICAL TIMESKIP OF CAKE AND TEA!!!.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Haruhi and i were royally pissed at kyoya i had no reason to be i just zoned out so im acting mad and following Haruhi. We left to the store after a few minutes at the store i realized we were being followed. Once we were back at Haru's we ate and the hosts left i didnt leave because i was staying thr night............just a normal day with the hosts