A Day With Haruhi

(y/n) pov
I woke up to my alarm and put on a black hoodie a shirt with shorts. I checkes my calendar and saw that I had no plans today. Since I had no plans i decided to sneak out before my brother woke up. Once I was outside I decided to call Kyoya and ask for Haru's address. After I finished talking to Kyoya I went to find Haru's house.

Once I got there I met Haru's dad, Ranka he and I talked for awhile until Haru got up. Once haru was awake I said goodbye to Ranka when Haru was ready to go we left. Me and Haru went to many different little shops. When we went to a salon Haru got a pedicure while i got (f/c) highlights through out my hair. Once we were done we decided to go to a little shop for some food. When we were done I brought Haru home and went home. When I checked the time i saw that it was 6pm. Once I got home i went to my bedroom and changed into a large T-shirt and shorts. I layed down on my bed and got under the covers while starting to drift off I said to my self "what a great day and it gets better because tomorrow I will be able to go back to school after what happened last week"

_____________________________________
Hey everyone sorry i haven't updated in awhile but i should start updating regularally soon. I will probabaly update tomorrow or the day after tomorrow and sorry if it is short i will make a longer chapter tomorrow........................................