Hey Everyone!

So I went to post the newest chapter today but guess what.

THE WHOLE THING WAS GONE!!
It sucks cuz in my opinion this chapter was going to be better than the others and I had just finished editing it too I honestly cried when I saw it was gone.

Other news I got sick and now im in bed feeling like crap. Oh and yesterday someone made me cry by being rude in P.E we were playing soccer and I was defense because any time the team tries to score on our goal I blocked it and kicked it to my team mates so in other words im fairly good at defense but as it was about to be time to go inside their team tried to make another goal and it nearly hit my face so my body reacted on its own blocking my face but the thing is our 'Captain' for the game kept getting in my face telling me no hands when it didnt hit my hands and telling me i could have stopped the opposing teams goal. But it was a game and she got mad at me for it , and the thing is no matter how sassy or rude I can be at times im still really sensitive and my friends know that and one of my friends litterally had to stop herself from punching the girl who was rude to me.

Anyways Im sorry for making u guys wait and being a bad author at the moment.

I will try to have the new chapter in as soon as possible.

Thanks for listening to my small rant. (if u did) and even if u didnt thanks again for reading the book. I will be back on track and with a new chapter soon enough.

Until then everyone! 💕