A Trip to Seirin

CHAPTER 2: A Trip to Seirin

IYAMI

A week and a half has passed since we gained new members. And obviously, Kise became a starter. And since he's been too cocky, I've doubled up his training.. Good thing that he's survived though.

"That's enough practice for today! Kasamatsu, Koyazama, I need to talk to you for a bit." Oh, it's coach Takeuchi Genta..

"What is it coach?" Kasamatsu and I asked..

"It seems that leaving the team in your hands was a good idea. Both of you have done well so far." Woah, he praised us..

"Of course" Kasamatsu said for the both of us..

"But can you guarantee a win for us?" what's this?

Since last year's defeat.. Both of us even worked together.. Our determination and will to win is greater than ever..

"I'm glad that you haven't changed.." Coach said then smiled.. "In 3 days, we'll be having a practice match against a school named Seirin High. It's basketball club only formed last year so it's only new."

Seirin huh? "Even though they're new, they were strong. They made it to the semi-finals of Inter High last year." I said..

"How did you know that?" Coach asked. "As a manager, it is my job to seek out a potential rival." As I finished speaking, Kasamatsu hit me on the back of my head!

He really likes hitting me there huh? That chibi..

"Idiot. Don't listen to her coach. We just happened to watch their game last year, and she just remembered them now.."

Tch, he didn't have to say that. "Hahaha... You two get along real well huh?"

"Coach are you serious?" How are we getting along?

"Well then. I trust that the team can win that practice game?" he asked one last time..

"Of course." I gotta see that team sometime though..

After that, the players were still there so I left the announcing to Kasamatsu and fixed up some refreshments since they cleaned up the gym first.

Besides, it's still my duty to maintain the player's health before and after a game.

But regarding the practice match, I'm sure coach won't let Kise play.. Can't bring out a trump card on a practice match that easily, right?

2 Days later

"Oi, Kasamatsu. I'm not going to practice so you better make sure everyone practices even if i'm not there.." I told him as we were headed out.. He was headed for the gym while I was going to Seirin High..

Before we parted ways.. a panting Kobori and Moriyama came..

"Captain.. and also M-Manager!" Moriyama stuttered..

Something happened.. regarding Kise.. "What the hell did the bishie do?" I asked scratching my head.. "W-well.. about that.."

Moriyama pushed Kobori infront of him.. "K-Kise skipped practice.." Oh? The new guy has some guts to skip..

"Oi. Don't go running out and yelling, 'Kise! You bishie! Who the hell do you think you are to skip?!' Koyazama." Kasamatsu said.. Woah, nice mimicking by the way..

"You two. You have any idea as to where he is?" just right after I asked that some girls passed by us.

'Hey, I heard Kise is at Seirin High right now!' -Passerby 1