Iyami's Home

Chapter 5: Iyami's Home

As Kasamatsu walked away, Iyami sat on a bench and waited for him to come back like he said..

"Cap(t)ain! How's ma(n)age(r)?! W(h)ere i(s) s(h)e (r)ight no(w)?" Hayakawa asked him once he returned. "Speak clearly! If you're asking about Koyazama, she went home. Her head suddenly hurt.."

"Eh? Manager-senpai went home? She left her bag.." Kise held Iyami's bag up.. "Ne, Kasamatsu, did Iyami-chan really go home?" Moriyama can tell if Kasamatsu was lying in one look .. 'And I managed to make a decent lie, too'  Kasamatsu thought..

"Moriyama, you know that Kasamatsu can't lie right? And besides, Iyami was acting weird right after the game.. Maybe she was just stressed out?" Kobori said trusting what his captain said.. "Well, if that's really the case then... we'll drop her stuff off. Bye!" Moriyama said then hurriedly pulled Kobori and Kise with him.. Kasamatsu didn't waste time. He grabbed his stuff, put on a jacket and ran to where Iyami was..

"M-Moriyama-senpai! Why are we running?" Kise asked.. "Moriyama, can you explain why we're doing this?" Kobori asked too "Haah.. You guys are real airheads.." 'Like you should be talking.. -_-'  Kise and Kobori both thought.

"Iyami-chan wouldn't just leave her stuff even if she was struck with fever!.. So why would Kasamatsu say that she went home because her head hurt?" Moriyama explained.. The other guys just looked at him like 'And so?'

"Gaah! He's hiding something! Maybe Iyami confessed?! Noooo!!! Iyami-chan can't! I can't lose to Kasamatsu!! Why Iyami-chan?! Why?!" Moriyama started off with some sense and ended with his typical romance..

"Does Manager-senpai like Kasamatsu-senpai?" Kise asked.. Kobori just face palmed while Moriyama rejoiced! "That's right! Iyami-chan doesn't like Kasamatsu that way! I still have a chance!" Moriyama was now in his own world...

"Nevermind his romantic ideals.. There must be a reason why Iyami left her stuff.. Isn't that her house Moriyama?" Kobori said then pointed to a small pink house with a blue roof.. The colors stand out from a regular white colored house..

Meanwhile Kasamatsu and Iyami took the shortcut to her house.. "Kasamatsu, you idiot! Why did you let Moriyama take my bag?" Iyami whispered while trying to climb the fence.. "Shut up! I didn't know he would do that!" Kasamatsu helped her down..

"But knowing Moriyama, he probably thought that I.." "Yeah, he probably thought that you..." Both looked at each other with red faces when they realized what their lovesick friend must've thought...

"Iyami-chan! Are you there? It's me! Your handsome senpai, Moriyama!" Iyami suddenly ran inside the house.. Lucky for her, no one was home.. "Who's handsome?! And don't you know this thing called a doorbell?" she screamed as she opened the front door.. "Iyami-chan! You're really here!"

"Ofcourse I am! Didn't Kasamatsu tell you?!" Suddenly the rain poured.. "Waah! Manager-senpai! Please let us in!" Kise screamed as he tried his best not to get wet.. "B-But.. Oh fine! Go to the living room!" Iyami let them in but felt scared that she might get found out..

'Where's Kasamatsu?!'  She went to the backyard but he was gone... *dingdong* "Oi! Can someone let me in! Damn, Moriyama!" she heard someone yell out front.. "Kasamatsu! Get inside! You're dripping wet!" she screamed acting surprised while the 3 just watched..

"Eh.. Kasamatsu-senpai followed us?" Kise asked "Ofcourse I'd follow you! Why the hell did you even run?!" 'Woah! Nice acting, Kasamatsu!'  Iyami thought. "Tch, nevermind that.. Kasamatsu, go and wash up upstairs.. I'll bring you some of my brothers' clothes.. I can't have you getting sick when Inter High is just around the corner! Go!" Iyami pushed Kasamatsu up stairs..