part-11

"I miss you too baby" Rahul said kissing her cheek and looking at me.

I shrugged off and went inside kitchen to bring them some drinks. When I returned, I observed that Ayesha and Rahul are sitting very closely. I served them cool drinks and started taking steps to my room as I don't want to face them anymore.

"Your maid looks so beautiful" Ritika said in a loud voice which is audible to me.

Maid? I am not his maid. I know he won't introduce me as his wife. I can't face this insult.I went to my room and closed the door and slept.

One week passed after that insult, neither he nor I talked to each other. One day Amma came to my room and informed that my joining date is tomorrow and gave me a visiting card of his office address.

On the next day, I got ready for it and went to his office. I went near the reception.

"Excuse me" I said.

"Yes. How may help you?" She asked calmly.

I showed her the card and she took me to Rahul's cabin.

"Mam, sir is waiting for you" she said and left from there.

"May I come in" I said entering the cabin. I wore a knee length formal dress. I think it fits for me. I bought it at the time of my internship. As I entered the cabin Rahul stared at me from top to bottom. After one week I am facing him. Oh god!! his one look is enough for me to stop my brain functioning.

"Come in. You are going to work as my secretary and Miss. Lucy will inform you all the details" he said and called a girl of my age, I think she is Lucy.

I followed her. She informed me each and everything clearly. Soon it is lunch time. I went to canteen and ordered food, when I am taking the order, I felt some one's eyes on me. When I turned, I found those starry looks are from a well-known person.

"Anju you here!!!??" Asked Arav. He is my friend in college. The best thing is he don't know about my marriage. No one from my college know about it except Swapna.

"Yes. Hi Arav" I said and hugged him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked breaking the hug and we sat near the table.

"I am working as a secretary for the CEO" I said.

"What? Is it you who joined today? But I think you don't need to work here" he said.

"No one from my family knows about it. I want to have my own identity, so I joined here" I said. Waah!!Anju what a covering you will deserve an award for this. I thought to myself.

"Oh. Anju be careful with sir. He is arrogant and cruel" Arav said.

I nodded to him. Soon we left from there. I am very happy at least I know someone here.

Rahul called me and ordered me to file some project documents. In evening, I went to his cabin to submit them.

"May I come in sir" I asked pepping into his cabin. He just nodded.

"Sir, this is the document that you have asked me to prepare" I said giving him. He took it and glanced at it. That next thing that happened is really shocking to me.

"What is this? Don't you know at least this?" He raised throwing papers on my face. I am totally shocked. How can he do this? I know I won't make mistakes as I am a computer science engineer. I know about document preparation. II used to be first in class. Tears started flowing thinking all these.

"Out. Get out of my cabin" he angered.

I collected all the papers and started moving towards the cabin door.

"Wait" Rahul said.

I turned and just stood there. I am not in a state to move. His words makes me fear.

"What are you doing in canteen?" He asked making steps towards me.

"Sir, I didn't get you" I said in low fear voice.

"What do you mean by not getting? What the hell are you talking to Arav?" He asked in anger tone keeping his both hands on door and unfortunately, I became the prisoner between him and door. He is so close to me. I can feel his breathe it is making me nervous.

"Nothing sir. He is my..." I said.

"Shut up. It is your first day and in your first day itself you have hugged some unknown person. Don't you know what people will think?" He asked in complete anger moving his face closer to mine.

Now I can't control my anger. What will happen if I hug Arav?

"What will happen if I hug Arav?I don't care of people. He is not a stranger. In fact, you are a stranger. I know more about him than about you" I said now in anger tone. I don't know what will happen next because of my words.

"Careful about words. Where is the respect? Don't you have any shame or manners? How can you talk like this to me?" He asked holding my chin with one hand and my hand with another hand very tightly. Pain started and his holds are always tight which will cause only pain.

"Rahul please leave me. Please.It's paining " I said

"Now you are feeling pain. Tell me you will never do that" he said still tightening the grip. I want to shout. But if I do that, he won't leave me.

"I will never do that sir. Please leave me" I said.

He left my hand and went back to his chair. I cleared my tears and walked to my cabin. What will happen if I hug him? Why he is so arrogant?

Sry for late update..

Plz vote and comment....

What is going on Rahul's brain?..

Is Arav good or bad..?

Let'ssee...