part-13

I slowly opened my eyes as sun rays are falling on me and I saw someone in my room with perfect six packs body. I moved my eyes from his abs to face. Realization hit me he is none other than Rahul. He is in his sweat pants and no shirt. He is looking so hot.

"Like what you see" Rahul said teasingly I think I am staring at him for the past five minutes and get caught red-handedly.

"No...yes..No..I..am.." words are unable for me to come. I quickly got up to go to my room. But I felt some one grabbing my hand backward. It is Rahul again. What does he want now??God please save me..

"Where are you going?" He asked, reducing the space between us. I am blocked between him and the wall.

"What are you trying do?" I slowly asked. I think my cheeks are now complete red color because of his intimacy.

"That is not the answer for my question" he said moving much closer. I can feel his breath.

"Please... Can..you...step..aside.." I said still blushing.

"Why? Are you not able to control yourself?" He asked and my reaction is my mouth opened wide for his question.

"Close your mouth or else Flies may get enter" he said again.

I closed my mouth. This man surely know how to irritate me,tease me and make me cry.He started moving much close and there is only air gap between us. His face so close to mine. I don't know why but I closed my eyes. I think now the most dreadful thing may happen. Will he kiss me?I don't want to give my first kiss to a person who hates me. I preserved it for a man who love me completely. I opened my eyes as I don't want to give him any false assumptions. Both the eyes contacted for some time. He leaned on me and kissed my cheek. Suddenly, his phone rang. He took his phone and looked at me for one last time and left from there. His eyes have expression as if he missed a business deal. Thanks to the person who called. From now onwards I should not let him touch me. He is trying to control me.

I went to my room freshened up and went downstairs. I prepared breakfast. Aryan woke up already and both Rahul and Aryan are talking, sitting near the dining table. I served the breakfast and sat beside Aryan.

"Arohi called us for dinner tonight. I wanted Aryan also to join with us" Rahul said.

"No jiju, I have some work and I will join next time" Aryan said.

"Okay. Next time compulsory" Rahul said.

"Aryan, why can't you stay with us? I am really feeling bore with your sister" Rahul said with a puppy face.

"Thanks for the offer jiju. But I like living in hostel" Aryan said to Rahul.

"Don't worry about me, Anju. I will visit both of you frequently. Also, my dear sister make yourself active. No one from the family is here. Be like you used to be in college and school" this time Aryan said to me. what he said is correct. I used to be very active in school and college. In fact, I used to do a lot of mischievous things.

" Aryan, can you stop it for god's sake" I pleased him because I don't want Rahul to know more about me.

Soon after breakfast Aryan left. As it is Sunday there is no office. Me and Rahul are alone in home as Amma is on leave today.

"We have to go for dinner to Arohi's place" said Rahul doing his work on laptop and I am cleaning the dining table.

"OK" I said.

There is no talk between us after morning incident. But it is still rolling in front of my eyes. In evening I wear a saree of peach color. Rahul wore white shirt and blue jeans. I must agree, he is super-hot. This is the first time I saw him wearing casuals other than those suits.

Soon we reached Arohi's house. Rahul pressed the door bell and Arohi opened the door. She hugged Rahul and me. All family members greeted me.

I am playing with Aksha, Arohi's daughter and on another side Arohi and me are talking about some general things. Rahul and Sanjay(Arohi's husband)are discussing about business. We all ate our dinner with casual talks. After dinner Aksha took me to upstairs for showing me her room and she is describing each and everything with her cute words.

When we both are talking, I listened two persons talking who are non-other than Arohi and Rahul.

They are outside of Aksha's room in the corridor.

"Why did you lie, Rahul?" Arohi asked.

"What do you mean?" Rahul replied.

"Why did you lie to dad that there is a problem in Mumbai branch and came here? What do you want to do?" Arohi asked with anger tone.

What he lied dad? There is no problem in company? But why did he do this? I thought all these things with shock expression on my face.

Plz vote and comment....

So what do you think? Why Rahul lied to his dad?What will Anjali do as she listened there conversation?.. Keep guessing. .