part-22

Thank you all for your votes and comments... Love u all...

Sry all for the confusion.I republished it.Hope you like it....

Next day by evening Rahul and I went to my home.Everyone are busy with the preparations.Arjun Bhai and Rahul went to office as there is an important work.

"Dii who will go to office when their marriage is only in few days??" Aryan asked me.Aryan came home today morning.We both are writing names on the invitations.

"Arjun Bhai" I laughed.

"Di I am so happy to have Swapna bhabi as bhai's wife" Aryan said.His happiness can be seen in his eyes.

"Me too" I said.

"What's going on?"Arjun Bhai said coming towards us.

"Finally you are back..Have you went to office or to meet Swapna bhabi??!!" Aryan teased.

"Stop it idiot.I am not like you to skip exams for a girl" Arjun Bhai smirked.

"What??" I asked shockingly to Aryan.His face is pale and I can say that he is cursing Bhai under his breathe.

"Di no nothing like that..Bhai is teasing me"

"I remember that girl name is..."Arjun Bhai started laughing .

" Bhai today I won't leave you"Aryan started running towards Bhai.Arjun always teases Aryan a lot.

"Why are you laughing baby?" I felt someone asked kissing my cheek.When I turned I saw Rahul who is sitting on Sofa's arm beside me.My mouth was open wide.I am shocked.

"Close your mouth and act with me" he muttered in my ear.

"What are you both doing?Go get some room" Arjun Bhai said.

"Don't feel jealous Arjun.You too will get time" Rahul replied.I am completely embarrassed because of Rahul.He doesn't have any shame.I quickly got up and went to kitchen.

We all ate our dinner and everyone departure to their rooms.I totally forgot that Rahul and I should share the room.When I went to my room,Rahul is not there,I think he must be in Bhai's room.Thank God I can sleep happily.I took my night top and sweat pants from wardrobe and walked to bathroom.When I came out I saw Rahul sitting on bed with his laptop.What the hell is he doing in my room??

"Why are you here?" I asked him pretending to be angry.

"What do you mean?"he said.

" Aren't you sleeping in Arjun Bhai's room tonight? "

"Am I married to your Bhai??"he asked angrily.

" No I mean.."

"Lighten up your brain Anjali.We are couple for outside people.Should I always remain you that??"

"This is not first time we both slept in one room" he added.

"Yes we both slept in one room. But not on same bed" I said looking down.I can't share my bed.The problem is there is no coach in my room.It is a small room compared to Rahul's room.

"You can sleep on floor as there is no coach" he said.

"No.I am not going to sleep on floor. This is my room and my bed for past 21 years.I am sleeping in my bed.If you want ,you can sleep on floor" I said and sat on my bed.

"Fine.I am sleeping on bed.Do whatever you want.Sleep where ever you want" he closed his laptop and laid down on bed.I want to kick him out of my room.But I can't do that.Idea!!!!???