part-12

After office I went to home. Amma has already made food. Rahul has come home before me and he is watching TV. He doesn't bother about me. I changed my dress and came down. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I went and opened the door.

"Surprise. thada thada" Aryan exclaimed

"Aryan you here!!!" I hugged him.

"Bhai told me that you are in Mumbai" he said kissing me on forehead.

"I know Bhai can't keep secrets. I thought of giving you surprise. But you gave me" I said releasing from his hug.

"Don't say anything to Bhai. Will you invite me inside or shall we talk here itself?!"

"I am sorry. Come" I said.

Should I introduce Aryan to Rahul.Oh God!! How can I?Rahul is angry on me!
I should act normally as Aryan is here.

"Rahul, he is Aryan my younger brother" I said.

Rahul came and gave handshake to Aryan and stood beside me.

"I know you. Arjun used to tell me about you"

"I am sorry jiju. As I was busy in exams I was unable to attend your marriage" Aryan said.

"It's okay, Aryan I understand. Don't feel bad" Rahul said placing his hand on my waist.

His touch made butterflies running on my stomach. I should keep distance from this man or else one day I will lose myself to him.

"Aryan how is college?" I asked him and words are coming very strange may be because of Rahul closeness.

"What sweetheart? You always care about studies and college. At this age we should ask him about girlfriends. Am I right Aryan?" Rahul said before Aryan response to my question.

Oh my god!!Sweetheart! By his words and actions my cheeks turned red. I think I look like a red tomato.

"You are right jiju. Anju is so boring. She always thinks like that only. I don't have any girlfriends" Aryan replied.

"That's great man" Rahul said.

I slowly removed Rahul's hand and went to kitchen. Rahul and Aryan are talking in living room. I arranged dinner.

"Aryan, your sister is really boring" Rahul said while coming towards dining table.

"No jiju. she will show all her colors to people who are very close to her" said Aryan.

"Yaa. She showed me most of those colors" Rahul replied.

My mouth is opened wide because of Rahul's words. It's better if he stops business and start acting. He will surely grab best actor award.

"Baby, pass me Parota" Rahul said.

Baby!?What is this Rahul? You are making me mental. Why are you behaving like this?I quietly passed parota to his side. Rahul and Aryan talked about many things during dinner. I again found a new Rahul here who is caring and a family man.

"Aryan, why can't you stay today night here itself?" Rahul asked.

"No jiju. I should..."

"Aryan please stay here" I interrupted Aryan.

" OK"he nodded.I felt really happy. I just want to hug Rahul for asking Aryan.

I went to kitchen and started cleaning. I felt some one is behind me. I turned and saw Rahul staring at me.

"Sleep in my room tonight" he said in very low voice and left from there not listening to my reply.

What? Why should I sleep in his room? Is he trying to do something? I should be careful.

After cleaning I went to Aryan and showed him the guest room. Rahul's guest house is huge. It has 5 bedrooms including Rahul's master bedroom.

I started walking towards Rahul's room which is a hell to me. I slowly opened the door and stepped inside. Rahul is doing some work in his laptop.I took pillow and placed it on couch.

"What are you doing?" Rahul asked

"Why should I tell you?What is going in your mind?Why have you behaved like that?" I asked in high tone because I want to know the real reasons behind his behavior.

"Stop it. You should say thank you for asking your brother to stay here. What do you think of yourself? As per plan I just acted like a careful husband. I already told you about this acting like a couple in front of family" Rahul screamed at me.

"Why have you asked me to sleep here? I can sleep in my room" I said slowly as his voice is making me fear.

" Where have you kept your brain? As a couple we should share a room. Don't argue unnecessarily with me" Rahul shouted.

What he said is correct.We should act like a couple in front of family.I should think before I speak.I nodded to him and arranged bed sheet on couch and slept.

Plz vote and comment...

Sry for small update...I am busy with exams...