Preference- Promposals

Pete-
He steals a microphone from school and, while you're eating lunch with your friends, he starts singing 'I don't want to miss a thing' by aroesmith really off key. He embarrasses his self in front of everyone and at the end he looks at you and asks "don't let me miss a thing. Come to prom with me?" Which you say yes to.

Andy-
He shyly walks up to you and hands you a flower. "Will you go to prom with me?" You blush and kiss his cheeks. "Of course." You both smile and blush before Andy scurried off.

Patrick-
He buys you a huge teddy that taller then you and him that says "prom?" He then gets down on one knee with your hand in his. "I'd be Beary happy if you went to prom with me." You laugh and blush. "I wouldn't bear to go with anyone else." You both laugh and he gets up to hug you.

Joe-
You were sitting with your best friend, Joe, feeling miserable. He turns to you and asked what's wrong so you tell him no ones asked you to prom and you wouldn't get to experience a promposal. He grabbed your hand and looked at you. "Go with me then." "Well it's not very romantic but sure. Why not go with my best friend." He smiled and moved his lips to your ear. "I'll bet we'll be more then best friends after prom night." As he backed away, he took a bite from his apple and winked. Leaving you blushing like crazy.