Pete imagine- Wedding

With Pete, showing your love was often through insults or PDA. No In Between. So you can kind of guess the way he proposed.

He got down on one knee and pulled the ring out. Then proceeded to say "will you burden me with you being the biggest pain in my ass for the rest of my life?" Then you smiled and replied:

"If I really have to, yeah."

So back to the now. You were standing behind the door to the church with you dad linking his arms with yours. "Can't believe I'm letting my little girl go. Look at you all grown up." He looked at you like you were a diamond.

"Dad. You're not loosing me. It's only marriage." He nodded and brought you into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you sweetie."

"Thanks pappy." (Daddy is too weird). He pulled back and put a hand to your cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

The doors opened and the first thing you saw was Pete standing up at the top. His eyes looked as if they were going to pop out of his head when he saw you and they never left you all through the ceremony.

You held hands and gazed into each other's eyes for so long that you didn't realise that the minister was asking the big question.

"Do you (YOUR FULL NAME.) take Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III take (YOUR FULL NAME) as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you as man and wife." You both smiled and kissed, which ultimately lead to a little snog.

"You look beautiful." He panted.

"You look pretty good yourself, all things considered." You both laughed and kissed again.

Lol I'm so sorry this is terrible. I'm really bad with writing weddings and just writing all together lolololololololol