Andy imagine- Spider

You were peacefully reading a book whilst being alone in your house. You were about to turn the page when you suddenly saw something move out of the corner of your eyes. You took a small glance and when you did you jumped up and ran out the room.

It was a huge, black spider slowly crawling up your wall. You only had two options: Burn your house down or call your boyfriend, Andy. You went with the latter.

"Hey babe what's up?" "Andy please come round there's an emergency. I'm really scared." You blurted out in panic. "Okay I'm on my way. Just hang on."

Ten minutes later Andy was at your door. "What's the emergency? What's wrong?" He asked in worry whilst checking you over to see if you're okay. "It's huge. Please get it out." "What? Get what out?" You shakily pointed to the living room door. He opened it and scanned the room until he found the spider. "Really? You called me over to get rid of a spider?" "They creep me out!" "Fine I'll get it. You stay here." He kissed your head and proceeded to get the creature out of your home.

"Okay. You're spider free." "Thank you. I was seriously considering to burn my house down." "Anything for my girl." He gave you a kiss and wrapped his hands around your waist. "Anything else?" "Well I'm kinda shaken up, could you stay and cuddle?" You asked with a pout and puppy eyes. "Sure." He smiled and then took you to the couch.