GLORY DAYS

because we need more twilight content on this platform

[RECOMMENDED SETTINGS]

FONT: Baskerville

SCHEME: Black

SIZE: Second Last

SCROLLING | PAGING

 ¬WE NEVER HAD TO FORCE LOVE-!

YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL | LANA DEL REY
"Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful? Will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul?"

CLOSER | THE CHAINSMOKERS FT. HALSEY
"You look just as good as the day I met you, I forgot just why I left you,"

INTO YOU | ARIANA GRANDE 
"Oh baby, look what you started the temperature's rising in here, Is this gonna happen?"

SING ME TO SLEEP | ALAN WALKER
"Wait a second, let me catch my breath. Remind me how it feels to hear your voice. Your lips are moving, I can't hear a thing. Living life as if we had a choice,"

SET FIRE TO THE RAIN | ADELE
"I let it fall, my heart and as it fell you rose to claim it. It was dark and I was over, until you kissed my lips and you saved me,"

CAROUSEL | MELANIE MARTINEZ
"And it's all fun and games until somebody falls in love but you've already bought a ticket and there's no turning back now,"

BITTERSWEET | ELLIE GOULDING
" I know it hurts you, I know it burns you. Hot and cold in a lonely hotel room. Look into me, tell me why you're crying I need to know,"

SUPERMARKET FLOWERS | ED SHEERAN 
"I took the supermarket flowers from the windowsill. I threw the day old tea from the cup. Packed up the photo album Matthew had made, Memories of a life that's been loved,"

¬WE WERE DROWNING IN IT-!

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-EMERAUDE TOUBIA AS 

 AALIYAH SALVATOR

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-RAMI MALEK AS 

 BENJAMIN

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-MATTHEW DADDARIO AS

 XANDAR SALVATOR

¬FROM THE MOMENT WE MET! 

"PEOPLE BELIEVE WE'RE ON THIS EARTH FOR A REASON.

BE THAT TO SAVE SOMEONES LIFE OR TO JUST BE HAPPY, WERE ALL PLACED ON THIS ONE PLANET BECAUSE WE ARE NEEDED BY SOMEONE.

I THOUGHT I HAD ALREADY FOUND MY REASON TO LIVE, YET WHEN AN OLD FRIEND CAME KNOCKING AT MY DOOR LOOKING FOR HELP, I REALISED SOMETHING:

WE ALL HAVE MORE THAN ONE MISSION IN LIFE, AND SOME CAN BE MORE DEFINING THAN OTHERS"

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Aaliyah Salvatore owed Carlisle Cullen her life- literally, and figuratively.

He was the man who showed the four-hundred year old woman a way of life she never imagined- a life of joy and tranquility, a life with no moral pain, a life worth living. So yes, Carlisle Cullen had a big favour to check in with the woman.

And check in he did.

When rumblings come whispering into her ear about an immortal child being born to a renowned family, Aaliyah prayed that for once in his life, Carlisle was not the patient of this rumour and technically, he wasn't. Instead it was his son, who had fallen in love with a human girl and somehow conceived a warm blooded child.

Abandoning all her logic at the sound of a doorbell, Aaliyah knew it was time for her favour to be used, and with a heavy chest Aaliyah runs straight to forks- to fight an impeding, unwinnable war.

Or

After the existence of his grandchild is threatened, Carlisle Cullen must seek help off of the most unlikely of allies.

[ U N E D I T E D | E D I T E D ]

| O F F I C I A L L Y C O M P L E T E |